• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Selling properties through Hemnet.se

Can Only Real Estate Brokers Post on this Site

EtoileBrilliant
post 5.Apr.2013, 09:57 AM
Post #1

I'm mildly curious (not vehemently anti real estate broker) but can anyone post on Hemnet (I think it's owned by DN or a consortium of newspapers), or is it only open to brokers?

Answers on a postcard please?
Go to the top of the page
+
Johno
post 5.Apr.2013, 10:02 AM
Post #2

Since you wanted the quick answer, why not email and ask them ? http://www.hemnet.se/om/support
+
Mib
post 5.Apr.2013, 10:10 AM
Post #3

I doubt it! They would lose revenue from the estate agents if they allowed private sellers. It's a business decison and one I agree with. Try blocket and others to sell direct, but then do you know how to handle the sale, what your obligations are etc etc.
+
axiom
post 5.Apr.2013, 01:26 PM
Post #4

You can't advertise privately on hemnet.
+
oddsock
post 5.Apr.2013, 01:32 PM
Post #5

The internet will eventually do to real estate agents what Google did to the Yellow Pages, i.e. drive them to extinction.

So no, they won't let you near Hemnet as a private seller. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.
+
ChocOwl
post 5.Apr.2013, 04:43 PM
Post #6

the next best thing to a private sale is an agent with low fee where the seller/owner takes more responsibility for the sale, a sort of semi-DIY with professional help, eg:
http://www.privatmaklaren.se/
We used them to sell a house a few years ago.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com