• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Spring has arrived

The first ladybird of the year

Rick Methven
post 1.Mar.2013, 03:28 PM
Post #1

I was sitting in the sun on the steps of my uterum when I saw this sitting beside me.
Attached Image

Still a lot of snow on the ground but at least there is some sign of spring
Go to the top of the page
+
DavidNiven
post 1.Mar.2013, 03:43 PM
Post #2

Nice to see!

But do you have proof that it is the first ladybird this year? Otherwise this thread might be criticised for being misleading. unsure.gif
+
snarky
post 1.Mar.2013, 04:08 PM
Post #3

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for me to start seeing it too. smile.gif
+
Rick Methven
post 1.Mar.2013, 05:10 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (DavidNiven @ 1.Mar.2013, 03:43 PM) *
Nice to see!. But do you have proof that it is the first ladybird this year? Otherwise this thread might be criticised for being misleading. unsure.gif

Sorry, this is the first day that I have found it warm enough to sit outside on the steps. There has been sun on the steps earlier in the week and possibly the very same insect may have been there before this year.

However, I am relably informed that ladybirds have a built in Calender and NEVER emerge before the 1st March.That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com