• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Woman charged for sex with human skeleton

The Local
post 20.Nov.2012, 11:19 AM
Post #1

A woman in western Sweden who was arrested after police found skeletons in her apartment has now been charged for using the bones as sex toys, a hobby she claimed was motivated by an interest in history.

"I have never heard of a case like this and neither have my colleagues, so I dare to say that this kind of case is quite uncommon," prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas told The Local.

A 37-year-old woman, who was arrested in September, was formally charged on Tuesday at the Gothenburg District Court for the crime of "violating the peace of the dead" (brott mot griftesfriden).

Click to read the full article.
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 20.Nov.2012, 12:05 PM
Post #2

Knee Deep in Boners - Has any body come forth?
+
texaslass
post 20.Nov.2012, 12:15 PM
Post #3

According to the story,this behavior is 'motivated by an interest in history'- I am still laughing about this. I thought I was a history buff, but now I understand that my devotion to the study of history is merely amateur compared to this woman.
+
Rishonim
post 20.Nov.2012, 12:42 PM
Post #4

She got bone weary of the meat and flesh and opted instead for a stiff.
+
robban70226
post 20.Nov.2012, 12:54 PM
Post #5

What a ridiculous country, She was not harming anybody and doubt the skeleton complained. Dont they have more important things to do in Sweden? bogus things such as solving the thousands of cases of assaults and robberies? Get a life !!
+
occassional
post 20.Nov.2012, 12:56 PM
Post #6

A bit of dry run then.
+
byke
post 20.Nov.2012, 01:04 PM
Post #7

Clunge deep with a boner
+
G Kin
post 20.Nov.2012, 02:09 PM
Post #8

If any of you has never known how strange swedes can be, then now you know.
+
Flygger
post 20.Nov.2012, 02:30 PM
Post #9

Just shows you.. Never too old to find that special lady.
+
Åskar
post 20.Nov.2012, 03:52 PM
Post #10

Talk about having a skeleton in the closet.
+
Svensksmith
post 20.Nov.2012, 04:22 PM
Post #11

I was planning on donating my body to science when I die, but now...
+
Rishonim
post 20.Nov.2012, 04:24 PM
Post #12

Give new meaning to have a bone to pick. Multi tasking and all; get bone and give head at the same time
+
Emerentia
post 20.Nov.2012, 07:27 PM
Post #13

@ robban70226 Not harming anybody? So if, for example your parents, died, it would be totally ok with you, if someone dug up their bodies from their graves or stole them from the morgue and then had sex with them? Cut them up and sold parts of them online? That is so morbid and discusting that it's hard to comprehend, and for someone to think that this should be ok to do is so very weird.
+
skatty
post 20.Nov.2012, 09:45 PM
Post #14

The strangest part is: "violating the peace of the death", I don't get it?!
How can a death person figure out the peace have been violated; how, it's death?!
+
Svensksmith
post 20.Nov.2012, 10:40 PM
Post #15

Violating the peace of the dead...I'd just be happy if I could get a piece when I'm dead!
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se