• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Life in Markaryd

A nice place?

AW1
post 11.Aug.2013, 03:54 PM
Post #16

It's fairly close to Älmhult, the spiritual home of IKEA.
Go to the top of the page
+
Hisingen
post 11.Aug.2013, 05:17 PM
Post #17

Tyboy
Posted on: 1.Aug.2013, 02:38 AM

What can happen to me if i buy a bostadrätt, 40.000 SEK by cash,for example, and dont pay the avgift(monthly fee) of 3000 SEK ? I'll lose my right to live in my bostad? they can take my bostad from me?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is where you said it, you little nit.

Heaven above knows what an unpleasant type you are, and I cannot for the life of me understand why on earth anyone should want to help you. Telling folks on here to commit suicide or put a shotgun in their mouths, and threatening anyone who gets in your way with a fate worse than death. Just like that guy in North Korea.

But then it is all talk from a worm behind a keyboard, and still tied to mummy's apron strings and wet behind his ears. A hot air balloon of the smallest type.

Go and get your nappy changed, you Brazil Nut case. You are not worth the air you breath.
+
Tyboy
post 11.Aug.2013, 09:51 PM
Post #18

Hisigen

Oohhh you make me very sad , i'm crying very much cause people hate me , im crying , why life is bad? im very sad with u words buaaaah sad.gif

HAHAHAHAAHAHA, this is very funny , Go hell you and others lower garbages, you not pass fetid garbage, you are nothing , u cannot hit me , i'm not imaginary , i'm real , for your fear and of others
+
Tyboy
post 11.Aug.2013, 09:52 PM
Post #19

Thanks very much for those who answer me, anyone know more about?
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com