• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Australia Day in Stockholm 2013!

Wheres the best?

bennynilon
post 18.Jan.2013, 09:05 AM
Post #1

TJA!

Ive been looking around the net but cant seem to find any info on AuzDay next wknd...ive heard that The Liffey and BoomerangBar do something for it but can seem to find anything on this years celebrations.Anyone know of anything special goin on? Ordered coopers pale from system for the upcomping day!!!

Cheers and enjoy!

Benny

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page
+
globaltracker
post 18.Jan.2013, 09:29 AM
Post #2

How about watching highlights of today's Cricket ( Aus vs SL)...
You will have to order a bit more coopers mate biggrin.gif
+
R21
post 21.Jan.2013, 03:25 PM
Post #3

Here you go fellas...and don't worry we have plenty of Coopers in the fridge!!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/192861137527320/
+
damobg
post 21.Jan.2013, 08:04 PM
Post #4

I have been going to this one for the past few years run by Aussie Rules in Stockholm, they normally get around 250+ at this event, so stacks of ppl to bump into and strike up a convo - https://www.facebook.com/events/124007701101585/ - I was talking to a guy who is helping run it and he was telling me they have a few thousand kronor worth of things to win including a 1000kr voucher from Australien Resor. Would be awesome to win, maybe stick it towards a trip home back to Oz ;-)
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com