• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Heart attack reasons

Can I reduce my Heart size?

Boar
post 8.Dec.2012, 09:10 AM
Post #1

I am not sure if my heart has become big or not since some years. I used to be thin some years ago. I am 72 kilos now and 180 cms. I am 34 years. Previously my chest used to be thin. But, now I feel it has become a bit bigger. I trained in the recent 6 years period twice a week in gym. And, never trained previously, before 28 years old. When I laugh or cough I feel that I have a little difficulty. Not always because, I do not laugh so often as there is no point of laughing in Sweden as most of the time people are serious about their own private lives. I eat a lot of fat food like frying the fish, frying eggs. Not junk food. Not much sweets though. I use more cooking oil for my food. Do I need to eat very less to make my heart shrink inside? Does anyone know what is the problem here. And remedies to take? Thanks.
Sorry to add. Since 6 months I am on A-Kassa. I am looking for jobs. But, not by doing any physical activity. So, I train twice a week. But, I feel my body doesn't has any physical activity. I can't do any work as I have no work at the moment.
Go to the top of the page
+
gumbojinx
post 8.Dec.2012, 11:01 AM
Post #2

It would be really daft for anyone to comment about your heart and any health problems without having a medical background. however, as a generalization to much fried food isn't good for you, though two trips to the gym each week will defiantly be good for you. as a rule it's a healthy idea to do some exercise each day that increases your heart rate, even if it's just twenty minutes of brisk walking.

given the tone of your post i also wonder if your suffering from anxiety. this can be quite worrying and can cause chest pain and breathing issues. people suffering with anxiety often referrer to money and work worries as one of the main contributors.

at the end of the day the best, and most sensible, thing you could do would be to visit a doctor and have a health assessment and discuss any worries you are having.
+
Boar
post 8.Dec.2012, 11:17 AM
Post #3

Recently my stomach also became little bigger. But, what happens if the heart becomes full of fat. Can one reduce it by reducing fatty food for a while and exercising normally?
My metabolism is very fast. If I work more and reduce my food intake I loose weight very fast. If I am hungry by eating less in a month I could easily loose 4- 5 kilos. No doubt in that. But at the same time if I am hungry then I feel that some kind of strange sounds come from the stomach. I don't know if it is good to be hungry and loose fat. So, I eat frequently. I try to eat more fat and protein foods most of my diet.
+
gumbojinx
post 8.Dec.2012, 11:41 AM
Post #4

http://www.nhs.uk/LiveWell/Goodfood/Pages/Goodfoodhome.aspx
+
Svensksmith
post 8.Dec.2012, 12:32 PM
Post #5

See a doctor for a qualified opinion. In general, reduce fried food, eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and nuts, beans and whole grains. Exercise daily, even if it means just going for a (vigorous) walk. If you don't like fish, take fish oil capsules and garlic is very healthy for the heart.

Seriously, though, see a doctor.
+
Boar
post 8.Dec.2012, 03:16 PM
Post #6

OK. I will check up next month. Thanks for the advises.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se