• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Studying for Driving License

Theory Test Questions??

brainny_75
post 5.Aug.2014, 09:12 AM
Post #1

So after several years in Sweden, I got a fever tongue.gif of getting Swedish Driving License 'B' category. Preparing for the theory alone does not suffice, implementations of it as per the situations also matters in passing. So to cut short, does anyone have any sample questions or mock test in English that they can share might be helpful.

About another part, I mean the actual driving test, what are the keys points I should concentrate on. I heard that rules can be perceived differently by different driving examiners. Which driving test venues in Stockholm might little "go ease" type? I mean the rate of passing are more.

heard that Stockholm is little difficult not only terms of test venues also the traffic, roads design. some recommend to take intensive course outside Stockholm.

Shoot your comments/suggestions.
Go to the top of the page
+
humblelove001
post 5.Aug.2014, 09:47 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (brainny_75 @ 5.Aug.2014, 08:12 AM) *
So after several years in Sweden, I got a fever of getting Swedish Driving License 'B' category. Preparing for the theory alone does not suffice, implementations of ... (show full quote)

Hej,i am also in the same situation of getting a swedish driver license class B, i have the theory and driving exam same day on spetember 5th in örebro, so far i have been reading a book called driving license book from swedish national association of driving schools STR also have swedish road sign booklet,i also bought 30days access to test questions and answers at trafikskolan TEO, I am not sure if all i have mentioned above would be enough for preparation but would also like to hear from people who recently got swedish license in english to share their experience.
+
humblelove001
post 5.Aug.2014, 04:43 PM
Post #3

??+
+
Opalnera
post 5.Aug.2014, 06:45 PM
Post #4

I have failed the theory test, totally recommend doing those online theory tests as much as possible because I passed bunches of those practice tests and then at the test I was under by like 10 points.

It's a shit of a test.
+
humblelove001
post 5.Aug.2014, 06:59 PM
Post #5

@ opalnera, i am currently using trafikskolanTEO online test,is that the kind of online test you recommend? what should we watch out mostely from the theory test?
+
Opalnera
post 5.Aug.2014, 07:05 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (humblelove001 @ 5.Aug.2014, 06:59 PM) *
@ opalnera, i am currently using trafikskolanTEO online test,is that the kind of online test you recommend? what should we watch out mostely from the theory test?

Bizarre fricking questions. Here is a picture with four things wrong, which is the MOST wrong.

I used Sveriges Trafikskolors Riskförbund.
+
humblelove001
post 5.Aug.2014, 07:09 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Opalnera @ 5.Aug.2014, 07:05 PM) *
Bizarre fricking questions. Here is a picture with four things wrong, which is the MOST wrong.. I used Sveriges Trafikskolors Riskförbund.

Sound scary, all wrong and looking for the most wrong,hopefully someone will come up with a better pratice material
+
brainny_75
post 6.Aug.2014, 06:00 AM
Post #8

Don't know why they want to make it so complicated. Most of swedes themselves get confused with so many road signs. sad.gif

I went to one of the trafik skola in stockholm and they say use our theory question bank, you are assured of passing the theory test. Nice gimmick for business.
+
humblelove001
post 6.Aug.2014, 09:48 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (brainny_75 @ 6.Aug.2014, 06:00 AM) *
Don't know why they want to make it so complicated. Most of swedes themselves get confused with so many road signs. I went to one of the trafik skola in stockholm and they ... (show full quote)

I heard that driving test in easier at södertajle and jakosberg but i will be having my test in örebro,both theory and driving test, what study materials are you using for theory?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se