• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

19 year old asking for info!

Wanting to stay in Sweden for a year (ish)

Dr_B
post 7.Dec.2012, 04:17 PM
Post #16

Have been looking at these boards for some years now and the attitude still amazes me. Is there really any need to be so vicious and spiteful to people posting asking sensible questions? I get it that the same issues seem to be asked every week and it can get a bit tedious for regulars but come on!
If it gets to you that much just don't read it? you can pretty much guess from the title what its going to be about.

Name calling and sexual references just because the poster actually gave some information about themselves in their post, its a sad indicment on some of you who feel the need to do this?
Go to the top of the page
+
dockmandock
post 7.Dec.2012, 06:45 PM
Post #17

Very well said. I've actually had enough of it and it has driven me away from posting because of the sheer viciousness and hostility. I actually tried to unregister from the site this week but I can't find the option to do it.
Go to the top of the page
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com