• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Swedish guys

*Zara*
post 13.Dec.2005, 01:38 PM
Post #1

This one is for Swedish guys or people who have good knowlege of them. What types of girls do they go for? I have seen many Swedish guys preferring the latin or darker girls...because they said blonde was too common for them...
Go to the top of the page
+
Eciym
post 13.Dec.2005, 01:41 PM
Post #2

I don't blame them, the sexiest woman I have ever met is of spanish decent I remember that she almost made my heart stop.
+
*Zara*
post 13.Dec.2005, 01:42 PM
Post #3

so I want to know what do the Swedish guys consider HOT?
+
Eciym
post 13.Dec.2005, 01:45 PM
Post #4

glögg? varm choklad? dunno.. Observation of swedes in bars have led to a concluesion of anything in a skirt...
+
Surprupp
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:03 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Zara)
This one is for Swedish guys or people who have good knowlege of them. What types of girls do they go for? I have seen many Swedish guys preferring the latin or darker girls...because they said blonde was too common for them...

Mmm i love latin girls tongue.gif Acutully im wery attracted to asian girls aswell.
hmm.. now that i think about it im attracted to most girls, just not the uggly ones wink.gif
+
Wanna-be
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:03 PM
Post #6

I think you will find "black is beautiful "

:twisted:
+
*Zara*
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:12 PM
Post #7

no but isnt their a certain type that Swedish guys like? I have asked my Swedish friends and guys say..we dont think everyone is so beautiful here, we prefer the exotic look and girls said they liked the Latin men look ...
+
Surprupp
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:21 PM
Post #8

Meaby that goes for you friends.. persenolly i think that there are lots of beautiful swedish girls. But i guess the "exotic" look is popular.

I just dont care that much or have tough about it, Im attracted to the girls that attract me smile.gif they can be all sorts and figures, It is different everytime.
+
Benzed
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:31 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Zara)
I have seen many Swedish guys preferring the latin or darker girls...because they said blonde was too common for them...

I hope the Swedish GIRLS don´t feel this way too ...
+
*Zara*
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:35 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Benzed)
I hope the Swedish GIRLS don´t feel this way too ...

I guessin the end of the day one has to be attracted to the other and doesnt matter what hair colour or skin colour. If you have a good connection with the person, are attracted to them..that's all that matters.
I am sure Benzed, you are a total hottie to loads of girls :-)
+
Benzed
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:42 PM
Post #11

You´re absolutely right.

Though I am not stupid, if I didn´t have this adorable New Zealand accent and a well honed ability to play the " shy foreign boy from the arse-end of the world" card for all it´s worth, I would be nary half the catch I am considered to be over this way! :wink:
+
*Zara*
post 13.Dec.2005, 02:48 PM
Post #12

I love Kiwi accent..its seriously CUTE! biggrin.gif
+
Benzed
post 13.Dec.2005, 03:17 PM
Post #13

My point exactly. 8)

So Zara ... do you ... y´know ... like ...stuff?

*twirls hair with one finger, shuffles at the ground with foot anxiously avoiding eye contact*
+
*Zara*
post 13.Dec.2005, 03:49 PM
Post #14

awww how cute :oops:
+
*Brah*
post 13.Dec.2005, 04:07 PM
Post #15

DUDE ask her out...geez I would if I were over there!
+

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden