• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Good music store in Stockholm

SJ
post 20.Dec.2007, 07:11 PM
Post #1

Hey-
I'm trying to finalize my Christmas shopping and was out today looking for a somewhat popular band back home but had no luck finding any stores with much of a good selection.

Anyone have any favorites in town (sodermalm) before I start running through the phonebook at random?
Go to the top of the page
+
post 20.Dec.2007, 08:52 PM
Post #2

there are a couple at hornstull on långholmsgatan called mickes. both are owned by...you guessed it...micke.

they are on opposite sides of the street between konsum and högalidsgatan.

then there's a place on st. erikgatan just after the bridge coming from fridhemsplan on the left side...before st eriksplan
+
Sergeantofstockholm
post 20.Dec.2007, 10:04 PM
Post #3

Pet Sounds Records
Skånegatan 53
116 37 Stockholm

http://www.petsounds.se/web/?page_id=11
+
Nicklouse
post 21.Dec.2007, 02:04 AM
Post #4

Good luck. the number of times i have been to stores and not been able to find what i went in for. Sometimes they have it but in a category that i would never have placed it. save time and ask before flicking through the racks.

What are you looking for any way?
+
SJ
post 21.Dec.2007, 01:34 PM
Post #5

Thanks for the info. Pet sounds had exactly what I was looking for - I was in and out in about 30 seconds. Funny that I walked right by it many times but it never registered in my search. Cool place.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se