• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Are Swedish men feminine?

Jews Have Stolen Arab Lan...
post 13.Sep.2008, 07:14 PM
Post #16

There is an old tale which explains everything. When God created the first Swede the latter was dissatisfied with the size of his penis. He complained asking God to give him a bigger one. God became angry and told him that he was created as a perfect being and does not need any improvements. "Look at Germans, Italians, French. Their penises are even smaller but they never complain!"
But the Swede continued pestering God telling him that a bigger penis would have a significant improvement on his character.
In the end God went angry, ran out of patience and told him, "All right ,you greedy man! I will give you a bigger penis but instead you and all Swedes after you are going to behave like women!"
Thousands of years have passed but the curse is still valid.

It happens that a woman abroad meets tall and handsome Swede and believes she has finally found her prince . Alas, what a disappointment later on when she understands that instead of a male she got in love with a female who looks like a male!
Go to the top of the page
+
jack sprat
post 13.Sep.2008, 07:20 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (007)
i love the feminine side of my swedish man. he's not afraid to cry, he demonstrates his emotions and he cares about his appearance.

he'll carry my purse without feeling embarrassed. the best part is that we are able to share so much of our wardrobe. my dresses are a bit too short for him, but with his gorgeous shaved legs, he pulls it off. of course we can't share pumps. unfortunately i'm a winter and he's a spring, otherwise we'd be able to share our eyeshadows and lipsticks. basic black mascara is right for any coloring, but that's one thing i won't share.

he even buys my tampons and sanitary pads. i love him. that's why i came to sweden. i've also traveled the world and couldn't imagine another man.

8)

Well that sounds just great.
No problem with Xmas presies either,
A few fancy coloured thongs,(like Beckham wears)
A pair of crotchless knickers,(could be interesting)
Maybe a teddy,(playsuit)with a zip down under
A pair of red high heels and a Dolly Parton wig just for weekends to complete the package.
Bet he`d just luuuuuv that,should be a real turn on. :shock:
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 13.Sep.2008, 07:23 PM
Post #18

Sounds like Baron von Kopf is 007's better half. Or is it lesser half?
+
jack sprat
post 13.Sep.2008, 07:58 PM
Post #19

Having just read the Barons last post, I think those crotchless knickers could suit him just fine. :shock:
+
Mox Mox The Manburner
post 13.Sep.2008, 09:56 PM
Post #20

Was just wondering why it took so long for Holey to rip into this one.
More threads like this one, please, just to keep Holey and Spratt and the other lads happy. This is my gentle, effeminate and altruistic personality that speaks.
+
Jews Have Stolen Arab Lan...
post 13.Sep.2008, 10:39 PM
Post #21

I wonder who is behind the name Jack?
A lonely dissatisfied woman or an angry fat man with a small p.?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 14.Sep.2008, 02:27 AM
Post #22

Wow!

That's not quite true.

When a Swedish man encounters non-Swedes in a social environment, the women lubricate and the men feel inferior.

Otherwise, why did you come to Sweden?

Where was it you came from?

You can go back.
+
jack sprat
post 14.Sep.2008, 08:06 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (Baron Von Kopf)
I wonder who is behind the name Jack?
A lonely dissatisfied woman or an angry fat man with a small p.?

Ho,Ho,Ho,--
Wouldnt you just like to know,
Well I am nothing like Jack Spratt,
Nor am I like his Wife,
As for the last part of your query...
Well thats quite a long "tale"
Much too long for someone like you to "take in"!
(Shakespeare eat your heart out)
Ho,Ho,Ho,... laugh.gif
+
jack sprat
post 14.Sep.2008, 08:26 AM
Post #24

By the way nor am I angry,
Happy as a dog with 2 of them
In actual fact,
Ho,Ho,Ho... laugh.gif
+
Good Dog!
post 14.Sep.2008, 11:19 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (Dexter77)
... To me men in Stockholm seem more feminine than anywhere else where I've been. Is it just Stockholm or are all men in Sweden as unmasculine?

We have been subjected to psychological castration by our modern, "all men are shit and unecessary" women-folk. The consequences of that are what you've described. If you're denied the use of your testicles, they eventually become useless.

Are you now going to ask me why there is such a high percentage of lesbians in Sweden?
+
nic_tester
post 14.Sep.2008, 03:27 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (Survey Says . . . . .)
The problem is that Swedish so-called men are unable and unwilling to protect the country, be it from bullies in school, rapes in Stockholm (rate is 6 times NYC), muslimists, to be fathers, providers, etc.

The problem is not the men its that we gave women the right to vote. Besides, i dont have to take this abuse from prat like you after spending a year of my life freezing my balls off and learning to kill people. So go fuck yourself.
+
Dexter77
post 14.Sep.2008, 05:18 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (Good Dog!)
We have been subjected to psychological castration by our modern, "all men are shit and unecessary" women-folk. The consequences of that are what you've described. If you're denied the use of your testicles, they eventually become useless.
Are you now going to ask me why there is such a high percentage of lesbians in Sweden?

Why is it that equality here is not considered (at least by feminists) equal rights between genders but denying existance of genders in total. I suppose the biological difference, as you mentioned, will actually vanish eventually. I find it kinda sad, but then again maybe that's why Sweden is taking to many immigrants from countries where men actually still remain manly smile.gif
+
Mox Mox The Manburner
post 14.Sep.2008, 09:43 PM
Post #28

And Swedish women seem to find those men strangely attractive. But remember: this is Sweden, here it´s the feminist way, or the highway.
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 14.Sep.2008, 09:56 PM
Post #29

That's probably why so many Swedish women divorce their foreign husbands after moving back to Sweden; they suddely realize what chauvinistic a-holes their husbands actually are...
+
Mox Mox The Manburner
post 14.Sep.2008, 10:04 PM
Post #30

[quote="B
+

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden