• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Are Swedish men feminine?

Jews Have Stolen Arab Lan...
post 14.Sep.2008, 10:20 PM
Post #31

Dear Bender.

Your post do not contribute to anything new but hatred. Excuse me, but you look like those Swedes who blame immigrants for everything that went wrong in this country.
Suddenly, immigrants are "chauvinistic a-.holes" as you say. There are hundreds of different nationalities in this country and according to your logic Swedish women are stupid cows who do not understand from the very begining that immigrants are swine.
They should probably only chose blond Swedish men and avoid all problems.
But don't you understand that many Swedish women choose immigrants simply because immigrants are more open, talkative, interesting and they are not afraid of their own feelings. And the reason why Swedish women dump them later on is probably because Swedish women want a new interesting thing all the time.
Swedish women grow up in a throw away society where everything happens so fast and nothing is sacred.
But instead of blaming immigrants you Swedish men must one day stand up and make a revolution and prove to everyone that you are MEN. Otherwise Swedish feminists are going to castrate you all and without anaesthesia!
Go to the top of the page
+
kaze
post 14.Sep.2008, 10:37 PM
Post #32

I...don't see this.
Yeah there is a horrible tendancy towards tight trousers and other emo fashions but in general the Swedish men seem like fairly normal men when it comes to women. They hit on them stupidly and act like knobs...Just like blokes everywhere.
+
Mox Mox The Manburner
post 14.Sep.2008, 10:38 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (Baron Von Kopf)
Dear Bender.

Your post do not contribute to anything new but hatred. Excuse me, but you look like those Swedes who blame immigrants for everything that went wrong in this country.
Suddenly, immigrants are "chauvinistic a-.holes" as you say. There are hundreds of different nationalities in this country and according to your logic Swedish women are stupid cows who do not understand from the very begining that immigrants are swine.
They should probably only chose blond Swedish men and avoid all problems.
But don't you understand that many Swedish women choose immigrants simply because immigrants are more open, talkative, interesting and they are not afraid of their own feelings. And the reason why Swedish women dump them later on is probably because Swedish women want a new interesting thing all the time.
Swedish women grow up in a throw away society where everything happens so fast and nothing is sacred.
But instead of blaming immigrants you Swedish men must one day stand up and make a revolution and prove to everyone that you are MEN. Otherwise Swedish feminists are going to castrate you all and without anaesthesia!

Actually I remember a few years back, on a Swedish TV show where a number of Swedish women were interviewed and several of them said that they prefered African men, because they were more manly than Swedish men.
+
Shark99 - The Great Catsb...
post 14.Sep.2008, 11:21 PM
Post #34

Actually I remember a few years back, on a Swedish TV show where a number of Swedish women were interviewed and several of them said that they prefered African men, because they were more manly than Swedish men.

It's all a matter of inches.
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 14.Sep.2008, 11:55 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Baron Von Kopf)
Excuse me, but you look like those Swedes who blame immigrants for everything that went wrong in this country.

Hmm, I didn't write that post about Sweden 2035, did I?

Sorry, but you are a really pathetic troll...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Sep.2008, 12:32 AM
Post #36

The thing is:

A Swede is put under the microscope of so many people who have left their native country to live amongst Swedish men and Women, that it makes me laugh.

You people are sexually challenged, and are found wanting in your own society and now in Swedish society.

You are losers who cannot find an identity.

I hear that Zimbabwe is is nice at this time of year.

Why don't you go there.

Big Bobby needs idiots!
+
Shark99 - The Great Catsb...
post 15.Sep.2008, 03:35 AM
Post #37

Speaking of men, let's not forget what colors go with what, my little fashionistas!

http://www.wear-mens-suits-with-swagger.co...shion-tips.html

I'd like to add that 3M reflective stripes go with EVERYTHING!
+
Good Dog!
post 15.Sep.2008, 02:27 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Dexter77)
Why is it that equality here is not considered (at least by feminists) equal rights between genders but denying existance of genders in total. ... but then again maybe that's why Sweden is taking to many immigrants from countries where men actually still remain manly smile.gif

Ho-Ho! You may have something there! laugh.gif

Actually, I am one of the lucky Swedes. I married a non-Swedish woman (this time) so my testicles have been resurrected and they’re revelling in a phase of renascent glory! biggrin.gif
+
Fanta May
post 15.Sep.2008, 02:58 PM
Post #39

I don't know if feminine is the right word, but some would say there's certainly something special about our male Swedish hosts.

Observing the fellas propping up the bar in a run-of-the-mill small-town pub in Skåne, a female friend of mine visiting from Australia, asked: "Is this a gay pub?" laugh.gif

(No, it wasn't a gay pub).
+
Paulo +fab muscular than ...
post 15.Sep.2008, 03:08 PM
Post #40

I am very curious to see the pictures of these brave men posting on this thread bragging how stallion-macho-like they want everybody to think they are! laugh.gif :shock: :?

:twisted:
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 15.Sep.2008, 03:20 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Fanta May)
I don't know if feminine is the right word, but some would say there's certainly something special about our male Swedish hosts.

Observing the fellas propping up the bar in a run-of-the-mill small-town pub in Skåne, a female friend of mine visiting from Australia, asked: "Is this a gay pub?" laugh.gif

(No, it wasn't a gay pub).

Good looks and well tuned bodies often give that impression...
+
Good Dog!
post 16.Sep.2008, 09:05 AM
Post #42

I know this isn't an important point but I'd like to make a comment on the original statement of this thread about Swedish men being "the most feminine". Did I quote that fairly accurate? Anyway, I suggest that anyone having such an idea of Swedish being "the most feminine" ought to visit Thailand. You might then think of Swedish men as "second most" feminine. Perhaps. :wink:
+
*Trollcooper29*
post 16.Sep.2008, 09:41 AM
Post #43

That must be the reason for so many swedes visting Thailand. ohmy.gif
+
Jews Have Stolen Arab Lan...
post 16.Sep.2008, 10:02 AM
Post #44

Swedish men visit Thailand because when they are there a strong feeling of superiority overwhelms their bodies. As soon as the plane touches down all Swedish men get an erection. In Sweden they feel hopeless and weak beside the strong Swedish women, while in Thailand they can breath freely for the first time in their lives.
That can be only compared to the prisoners of Auschwitz who finally were liberated by the Americans. Therefore Swedish men feel such a great gratitude to Thai women.
When Swedish men travel to Thailand they feel like Africans
At the same time Swedish women travel to Gambia to feel "the real things" inside their bodies.
Actually Swedes have invented globalisation even before the scientist started to talk about it.
It is just one of the many evidence that Swedes are such a high developed nation.
+
post 16.Sep.2008, 10:07 AM
Post #45

QUOTE (Baron Von Kopf)
It is just one of the many evidences that

ironic that you should chose a word like "evidence" considering you have 13 posts and all have them demonstrate strong evidence to your being a troll and only a troll.

laugh.gif
+

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se