• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Asian/ethnic food shop in Stockholm

borii
post 10.Oct.2008, 01:04 AM
Post #1

Hi everyone,

Is there an Asian food shop in Stockholm central area? Specifically, I'm lookng for tofu. I've found tofu at Hemkop but it's flavoured and quite expensive. I heard there is one at Sodermalm?

Tack sa mycket!
Go to the top of the page
+
post 10.Oct.2008, 07:15 AM
Post #2

there's a few around town. one is on the lower level of söderhallarna. they have a refrigerated section and i'm pretty sure fresh tofu.
+
collan
post 10.Oct.2008, 08:59 AM
Post #3

there is also one on olof palme gata, just off sveavägen and one on flemminggatan, by the corner flemminggatan/steriksgatan
+
Tennin
post 10.Oct.2008, 09:28 AM
Post #4

There's a Japanese food store called JFK Shop in Stockholm, they should have unflavored tofu there. The website is available in Swedish, English and Japanese. http://www.japanfood.se/

Address
Swedenborgsgatan 28
Subway station(Underground): Mariatorget (red line) or Medborgarplatsen (green line). Go towards Stockholm Södra station about 5 min.
Train: Stockholm Södra. Go towards Swedenborgsgatan. Takes 1 min.
Tel 08-34 38 15, Fax 08-442 30 10
Open
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM weekdays, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday

Lycka till
+
borii
post 10.Oct.2008, 10:10 AM
Post #5

Awesome guys,

thank you!
+
Kibiri
post 10.Oct.2008, 10:23 PM
Post #6

Dont know if they have good tofu but this one is a korean food shop: http://koreanfood.se/

koreanska.se and kimchi.se lists more I think those are restaurants, not food shops.
+
kido23
post 10.Oct.2008, 11:57 PM
Post #7

do you know if they're selling mirin and/or rice wine for cooking?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN