• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

FR - 10k Filings

*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 03:53 PM
Post #1

Hey there, FR.

I'm not sure how much you deal with corporate 10k filings. I was hoping you may be of assistance, though.

A good lot of our suppliers are now shipping goods, Pre-Pay & Add - Origin. This seemed in direct response to Katrina and the fear of sky rocketing oil prices. We have been trying to beat them back into submission, but it seems they have found new ammunition.

The new, canned response is that they have to stay compliant with their 10k filings. If the supplier files with the Fed as PP&A, Origin...their shipments must remain as such. Other than taking a supplier's word for it (not that there's anything inherently wrong with that) our only other form of confirming their status is to go out and look at a business site (like Yahoo!) and read their 10k file. As you can imagine, that is quite time consuming.

Is there a Federal database we could access? Is there any other way to determine their 10k status other than reading that entire filing?

I am very interested to hear your feedback. And...grateful, of course.

Thanks!

/Marnie
Go to the top of the page
+
*Littlefair*
post 7.Mar.2006, 04:07 PM
Post #2

LOL I read 10k fillings and thought she had real problems with dental hygeine. :twisted:
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 05:05 PM
Post #3

laugh.gif

Getting fillings would probably be a lot less painful than having to navigate this crap. Vindaloo!
+
FR
post 7.Mar.2006, 06:14 PM
Post #4

My teeth are just fine, thank you very much, although I might consider those lovely 10k edgings one often finds on Salvadoreños.

Kang, I put the question to a friend of mine and am waiting a response. He should know the best way to look such things up.
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 06:52 PM
Post #5

Thank you! I really appreciate it!!!
+
FR
post 8.Mar.2006, 04:12 PM
Post #6

My friend, a CPM, suggested these sites:

www.10kwizard.com
www.vfilings.com
www.earningsview.com
www.atedgar.com
www.edgarsec.com
+
*Kodos*
post 8.Mar.2006, 04:12 PM
Post #7

You...and your friend...totally rock! I'm shooting this off to the boss man right now!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options