• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Finding apartment to rent in Stockholm

How and where to look, advice on the process

helikopter
post 24.Jun.2009, 06:46 PM
Post #1

How do we find an apartment on rent in Stockholm?Do we need to pay 250Kr per year on Bostad.se even to register?What will be the approximate rent for a 2 room apartment in Kista?Can someone give me the links to find out available apartments on rent in suburbs like Kista?Is it true that apartments are available on 1 year lease only?Please help.
Go to the top of the page
+
Lauraj
post 25.Jun.2009, 04:49 PM
Post #2

http://www.blocket.se
http://www.bostaddirect.se
http://www.andrahandsguiden.com
http://www.bopunkten.se

but mostly through contacts! It is a mess when it comes to finding an appartment in Stockholm, you have to be relentless in your search, or know the right ppl.

good luck!
+
helikopter
post 26.Jun.2009, 09:31 AM
Post #3

Thank u so much!
+
menxu
post 28.Jun.2009, 09:31 PM
Post #4

Hello! We are three spanish girls who are going to study in Stockholm from august to december. We are going to study in Stockholm university, in Frescati campus. So we are interested in a furnished flat with electricity near this area. If someone can help us please tell us! thank you!
+
davo339
post 4.Feb.2010, 12:30 PM
Post #5

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has advice on getting an first hand apartment here in Sweden (I would prefer in the Sollentuna area but am willing for anywhere) I have been living here for nearly 2 years and have been in queue in Sollentuna hem and Stockholms bostads since i have arrived and does not seem to be making any progress. I am living with my mother-in-law and its not the most pleasant place to live. I have recently found employment and making decent money so I want to make a break for it! Can anyone help?
+
scotten
post 3.Jul.2010, 09:14 AM
Post #6

Looking for apartments for short term rental in Stockholm?

For those who are looking for apartments for short term rents, a week, a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of month, here is two good places to go:

ViaNicoline - more than 40 apartments (private furnished homes) (and a couple of villas too) in good positions, most of them in city center but also some outside city center. Some are studios for 1 or two persons, some are quite exclusive anjd can take 6-8 persons
Most of them are very well equipped including TV with international channels and even broadband (wifi).

Another one - just started - is BonzoLiving
- more apartments will soon come as I have heard

But remember - this is for short term rentals, vacation rental - not first hand or second hand apartments.
+
fransanchezoria
post 5.Aug.2011, 12:16 AM
Post #7

I made a guide to find accommodation in Stockholm, you may find it useful smile.gif
+
naser354
post 8.Aug.2011, 12:05 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (scotten @ 3.Jul.2010, 09:14 AM) *
Looking for apartments for short term rental in Stockholm? For those who are looking for apartments for short term rents, a week, a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of month, h ... (show full quote)

hello
thanks for the good information
can you please till us where to find the long term rentals
thanks
+
CityLivingApt.com
post 4.Oct.2011, 03:47 PM
Post #9

Hi, you are also welcome to take a look here City Living Apt
All our apartments are located in the city center of Stockholm and you can rent an apartment in Stockholm per night, weekly or monthly.

/CLA

Attached Image

+
queenS
post 4.Oct.2011, 06:33 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (CityLivingApt.com @ 4.Oct.2011, 03:47 PM) *
Hi, you are also welcome to take a look City Living Apt . All our apartments are located in the city center of Stockholm and you can rent an apartment in Stockholm per night, weekly or monthly.. /CLA

That's if you are a direct relative to Rockefeller...

What a lame attempt of hijacking a thread for an advertisement... Shame on you!
+
ApartDirect.com
post 29.Jan.2014, 09:55 AM
Post #11

If someone is interested in short-term rentals? ApartDirect is more that happy to help you!

We offer a large variety of short-term rental apartments in Stockholm. Our quality apartments are perfect for both business and leisure travelers seeking comfortable accommodation at reasonable prices.

The prices from 400 SEK per person per night depending on the location of the apartment.

ApartDirect offers short-term rental apartments in the Old Town (ApartDirect GamlaStan and Sheppsbron), City Center (AparDirect Sveavägen) and south of Stockholm (ApartDirect Hammerby).

Please visit our webpage for more details!

www.apartdirect.com

Email us:info@apartdirect.com

Hope you will find your perfect accommodation in Stockholm!

Attached Image

+

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com