• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Swedish to English translation request

Can anyone help me with this short letter?

audiosound
post 7.Aug.2009, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Someone Please help me translate this letter:

Hela historien ar mycket trakig men jag hoppas du star pall. Vi vet att du ar en mycket snall och vill all val. Jag har berattat historien for Eva och hon och jag hoppas att det ska losa sig till det basta. Bara for att bade ge mig och pappa visst lugn angarnde din och ditt foretags finansiella situation skulle det vara mycket bra om du kan ge en liten kort uppdatering samt on du har nagra obetalda krediter. Inga detaljer ar nodvandiga men det skulle ta bort en hel del oro for pappa.
Vi stollar dig och hoppas att det hela reder ut sig sa fort som mojligt. Vi hors! Ring pa skypen eller min mobil for att jag ska koppla upp till skypen om du behover snacka! Manga halsnignar
Go to the top of the page
+
Kieruk
post 7.Aug.2009, 01:47 PM
Post #2

Stick it in Google translate, and you get :

The whole story is very sad but I hope you stand up. We know that you are a very kind and want all the choices. I tell this story for Eva and she and I hope it will solve for the best. Just to give both me and dad lull angarnde your and your foreninger corporate financial situation, it would be very good if you can give a little short update and Wednesday you have any unpaid loans. No details are necessary, but it would remove a lot of anxiety for Dad.
We Stoller you and hope that it all sort out as soon as possible. We hors! Call on Skype or my cell phone for me to connect to Skype if you need to talk! Manga halsnignar
+
PinkGreen
post 7.Aug.2009, 01:51 PM
Post #3

Basically the person who wrote that is telling you to update your company financial credits (if you have any credits). Detail credit is not necessary. So Pappa wont worry anymore. You can call the person who wrote that by skype or cellphone so he/she would be online in skype.

Good luck!
+
audiosound
post 7.Aug.2009, 02:26 PM
Post #4

Please translate this part of the letter. I put it in google translate & it dosen't place the words in order for me to understand.

Jag har sammanstallt en komplet uppdatering av min och mitt foretags finansiella situation. Dessutom har jag konfirmerade krediter for ytterligare $75,000 och $125,000 inom de kommande 14 dagarna, vilket ger mig ett tillrackligt tillskott sa att jag kan betala tillbaka de belopp som jag har lanat av mamma & pappa. Om du har nagra fragor om min och mitt foretags finansiella situation kan du ringa mig. Jag finns vid skypen under dagen angaende det jag skickat till dig. Tack for ditt stod och jag ar verkligen ledsen for det som hande och alla de efterfoljder som kom med denna tragiska situation.

Topics merged by admin
+
collan
post 7.Aug.2009, 05:09 PM
Post #5

I have compiled a complete update of my personal, and the company's, financial situation. I have also confirmed another $75,000 credit and am expecting $125,000 more within the next fortnight, this will boost my finances sufficently to repay my mother and father. If you have any questions regarding my personal, or the company's, finances please feel free to call me, I'll be availible by Skype during the day regarding the information I have sent you. Thank you for your support and I am truly sorry for what happened and all the consequences of this tragic situation.
+
collan
post 7.Aug.2009, 05:09 PM
Post #6

hope it helps
+
audiosound
post 8.Aug.2009, 06:27 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (collan @ 7.Aug.2009, 05:09 PM) *
hope it helps

Your Awesome Collan!! Thank you so much!!!
+
Essingen
post 8.Aug.2009, 07:48 AM
Post #8

You need help with how apostrophes work as well. They can be used to indicate omitted character.

Your Awesome Collan!! Thank you so much!!!

...would therefore be ...

You're awesome Collan

More information can be found here..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe
+
UKLady
post 8.Aug.2009, 09:16 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Essingen @ 8.Aug.2009, 06:48 AM) *
You need help with how apostrophes work as well. They can be used to indicate omitted character....would therefore be ...You're awesome CollanMore information can be found ... (show full quote)

Bitchy.

Why comment on punctuation when there is firstly, no need to and secondly, when the poster was asking for help with translation?

How do you know that the person writing has not got some form of handicap when it comes to language i.e. dyslexia for instance? You don't do you. But hey, freel free to make someone feel small if it makes you feel better eh.
rolleyes.gif
+
Mzungu
post 8.Aug.2009, 03:09 PM
Post #10

Typical TL,a simple translation turns into an attempted English lesson.

*yawn*
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 8.Aug.2009, 05:19 PM
Post #11

Snooping on your partner, eh? Sounds like you weren't the recipient of any of those letters...
+
steffy
post 13.Oct.2011, 01:33 PM
Post #12

You are right. Your post helped me a lot. Thanks for letting me know this good stuff!!!
+
Mzungu
post 13.Oct.2011, 04:44 PM
Post #13

Two years interest ta-boot ...

*pillock*
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Oct.2011, 04:51 PM
Post #14

Gee!

It took 8 posts before the "attack" began...why so slow? biggrin.gif
+
Mzungu
post 13.Oct.2011, 05:00 PM
Post #15

Check the dates posted,you think I'm slow...

*wow*
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options