• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

How to meet Swedish girls in Stockholm

Where to hang out, popular bars, etc.

RonnieC
post 10.Aug.2009, 10:26 PM
Post #1

Hey there, I have a postdoc position at a uni in Stockholm this Ocotber. Wondering where I could meet some swedish girls. Met one 2 years ago in London. Had a good time with her and never forgot those fondest moments in my life. Ronnie
Go to the top of the page
+
Caribbean guy/Swedish Gal
post 10.Aug.2009, 10:28 PM
Post #2

I met my girlfriend in canada and she was sober tongue.gif
+
kaze
post 10.Aug.2009, 10:45 PM
Post #3

Try...Stockholm?
+
dockmandock
post 11.Aug.2009, 08:09 AM
Post #4

Stockholm is quite a good bet for meeting Swedish girls. There's quite a few there.
+
RonnieC
post 11.Aug.2009, 09:36 AM
Post #5

Thanks!! any good tips?
+
Likvid
post 11.Aug.2009, 10:07 AM
Post #6

Yes, if you like girls that act like men, Sweden is the place.
+
Bishop Conkers
post 11.Aug.2009, 12:12 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (RonnieC @ 11.Aug.2009, 09:36 AM) *
any good tips?

Try sitting at the bar and licking your eyebrows. Works for me...

Conk <----- long tongue. ;-)
+
olson8
post 19.Aug.2009, 09:07 PM
Post #8

Where I can meet some Swedish girls (age from 20 till 35) at evening? Is in Stockholm some popular bars or pubs to meet some girl?

Topics merged by admin
+
IamUnique
post 19.Aug.2009, 09:49 PM
Post #9

I imagine there are lots of Swedish girls everywhere in Sweden...????

Doh!

I have lots of female friends who are swedish, and I don't even live in Sweden!! Come to London, that's where they are at! wink.gif

I have a question for you desperate souls, olson8 included, though. Do you guys really have so much problem making friends with girls? I mean, any girls, Swedish or otherwise?

I don't understand it! Girls are easy to get, especially the Scandinavian type...

Losers!! laugh.gif
+
sleeplesssweden
post 19.Aug.2009, 10:51 PM
Post #10

i feel u bro
+
olson8
post 20.Aug.2009, 06:33 AM
Post #11

I am first time in Stockholm and I want to go to bar to meet some girls. But I dont know where is the best bars for this activity! That is the problem, not HOW to meet Swedish girl but WHERE?
+
Zoolander428
post 20.Aug.2009, 08:52 AM
Post #12

Go in to the women's bathroom, stick your head over/under the stall door and introduce yourself.
+
Bo-jangles
post 20.Aug.2009, 09:46 AM
Post #13

Go to Stureplan if u wanna get a phone number or go to Södermalm if u wanna get a root.
+
Mib
post 20.Aug.2009, 10:55 AM
Post #14

You must have lived on a remote island for a while if you ask the question where to go to meet swedish women. Have you heard of bars/clubs? Have you clicked on the galleries link on this web site, where it gives you a clue of where the pictures were taken of women etc?

Tell you what...find out where the closest Women's prison is to Stockholm and wait outside until a woman comes out that you like the look of. I'm sure after a while of them being stuck in a cell, they'll be up for it. tongue.gif
+
Paddy
post 20.Aug.2009, 12:54 PM
Post #15

That's a fcking good idea!! Holloway isn't too far from here either!
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description