• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Engineering Companies in Sweden

Engineering English speaking professionals

zakzak
post 29.Nov.2012, 03:35 PM
Post #16

Hi,i am a civil enginner living in eygpt,working as steel designer (pre-engineered buildings) and i dont know how can i find job in sweden or if its possible????
Go to the top of the page
+
Taxalien
post 29.Nov.2012, 10:22 PM
Post #17

Try Germany instead. Bavaria has a real estate boom and if there is any need they would need it.
+
Sam_Pardon
post 1.Dec.2012, 12:11 AM
Post #18

Hey,
Im 21 years old and am working as a Cadet Civil Designer in Australia.
I am experienced in Road, Drainage, Water and Sewer Design and also do my own Surveys
i am Studying an Associate Degree of Engineering (Civil) at USQ and endevour to complete my Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Civil) in the future.

I was hoping to move to work in Sweden in the future.
i have previously been to sweden in the Winter of 2011 and loved everything about the place (so much so i missed my flight home (by 6 hours) lol).

My Swedish is ok, but no where near fluent. i understand much more than i can speak.

what chance have i got of getting a job as a designer in Sweden if i have completed an Associates degree and am studying a bachelors degree part time and have 6 years of Design experience in Australia?

would i have to take a draftsman position? or could i enter the workforce as a Civil Designer with thoese Qualifications?
+
amardeep.application@gmai...
post 5.Dec.2013, 10:33 PM
Post #19

Hej

I am currently doing my masters in structural engineering in chalmers. Do anyone have a good idea about when and where to apply summer jobs for the coming year. I am not a good svenska speaker. So, If that s a barrier then should I apply for Norway, denmark or finland or any other country for that matter.
+
islamsaleh
post 5.Aug.2014, 08:12 PM
Post #20

im islam from egypt i want to train in your company. i study and learn civil engineering in my collage and want to increese my experience in this field i have alot of experience in this field because i trainig in some company but i want to be with you as atrainer only
. Ihave courses like auto cad,sap ,teckla structure .
Could you help me to train in your company please...
Please reply
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business. If you want to stop, we can help.
Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options