• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Isn't it time to investigate Johan Hirschfeldt?

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 27.May.2006, 07:58 PM
Post #1

Since the Court of Appeals judge is now suspected of having destroyed evidence of military shipments on the Estonia, isn't it time to investigate him?

And didn't he have some role in investigating the tsumani scandal, and the comings and goings of the PM's secretary, Mr. Damielsson, on the day in question?

Could Mr. Hirschfeldt be a willing cover-up artist, given his history in the Estonia scandal?
Go to the top of the page
+
Alice Is Back
post 27.May.2006, 09:21 PM
Post #2

who says Johan Hirschfeldt destroyed evidence??? Do you have a source??
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 27.May.2006, 09:37 PM
Post #3

Read the news story for a change, you s-ithead, and then read what I wrote: "Since the Court of Appeals judge is now suspected of having destroyed evidence of military shipments on the Estonia, isn't it time to investigate him?"

YOU NEVER READ ANYTHING1
+
Alice Is Back
post 27.May.2006, 09:44 PM
Post #4

right, who is doing the suspecting, except you of course??? :wink:
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 27.May.2006, 10:06 PM
Post #5

You still have not read the news article, AII. I was just commenting on the complaint that Green Party member Lars Ångström made about the Court of Appeals judge. Ångström is the source of the suspicion.

You should start reading pieces for a change. It might make you sound less pathetic.
+
Alice Is Back
post 27.May.2006, 10:13 PM
Post #6

well after all that excitement and 3 hr wait here is the article

http://www.dn.se/DNet/road/Classic/article...p?&a=533734

but mr apologist it says here clearly that the defense dept is accused of hidding evidence and not mr Hirschfeldt.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 27.May.2006, 10:22 PM
Post #7

Just more obfuscation from you, AII. Here's the article from TL - what I read, and what others can only appreciate:

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=39188date=20060527

You should go outside and get some fresh air.
+
Alice Is Back
post 27.May.2006, 10:34 PM
Post #8

[quote="mr apologist"]Just more obfuscation from you, AII. Here's the article from TL - what I read, and what others can only appreciate:

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=39188date=20060527

yes quite an article

[img]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8388/trow8ah.png[/img]

[quote=mr apologist]

You should go outside and get some fresh air.[/quote]

It it nice, 30 C and sunny, wish you were here :wink:
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 27.May.2006, 10:44 PM
Post #9

Okay, so maybe it's this:

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=3918&date=20060527
+
*Rk*
post 27.May.2006, 11:58 PM
Post #10

Trow - really no one gives a sh8t.

It's really enough to work, care for the wifette and kids, while scraping enough money for a holiday in some country with guaranteed sun.

What are you, some kind of global policeman? Why don't you stop trying to educate the masses from the hilltop, and get a grip on the reality that you won't ever change anything. You would be better off investing your time in your wife and kids, or getting some contentment and harmony in your life - where at least you would see a positive result.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 28.May.2006, 06:33 AM
Post #11

Rk, I don't know what you are talking about.

I am contented in my life. I have a very pleasant existence. I have a very talented girl friend - e. g., she is one of the world's most gifted cooks, so a have a gormet dinner every night - and I have a wonder dog Fresco, who has seen me through thick and thin for the past 16 years.

I am happy enough to be having a family get together in Sweden here, come the lst of July, my sister's birthday. About 18 of my relatives will be vacationing near Stockholm and on the water for a week.

In sum, it's not my private life that gives me any problem, but the public exitence I have to endure - like the unsolved assassination of Olof Palme, the inadequately explained sinking of the Estonia, the mindless wars that America and its toadies continue to engage in - whether it be killing as many Germans, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc., as possible until they get another war started.

And it is "normal" people like you and AII, ones who go along with whatever they do and say, who make it all happen. Perhaps, it is time for you to get involved instead of just sticking to your narcissistic existence. Then we might all have a better world
+
*Taking A Break*
post 28.May.2006, 06:39 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford)
Read the news story for a change, you s-ithead

Link to the news story for a change, you s-ithead.

YOU NEVER READ ANYTHING1

YOU NEVER LINK TO ANYTHING (properly)

How could he know what story you were talking about when you didn't link to it?????
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 28.May.2006, 07:15 AM
Post #13

Since the article was posted on this site's news, Married_a_Swede like Aaron_In_indiana -funny how you both? like these difficult names - he was in no doubt about what I was talking about. And I did manage to correct the link after he tried to make out that I was a idiot for not getting it right in the first place. And since the false link to a story on this site was caused by my mistaking an & for an 8, you, as usual, are making a mountain out of nothing.
+
*Taking A Break*
post 28.May.2006, 07:23 AM
Post #14

Since the article was posted on this site's news ...he was in no doubt about what I was talking about.

Honestly, I didn't see the story and didn't realize that you were referring to a TL story. It really does help to post the link before you begin the discussion.

Married_a_Swede like Aaron_In_indiana -funny how you both? like these difficult names -

It's a conspiracy.

And I did manage to correct the link after he tried to make out that I was a idiot for not getting it right in the first place. And since the false link to a story on this site was caused by my mistaking an & for an 8, you, as usual, are making a mountain out of nothing.

I was just parroting your hyperbole about Aaron NEVER doing something...
+
Wanna-be
post 28.May.2006, 07:25 AM
Post #15

For once I agree with Trowbridge H. Ford, Hirschfeldt does seem to be involved in too many cover-ups and for that reason alone...he should damn well keep out of the public toilets

:twisted:
+

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description