• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

5-a-side football Bromma, Stockholm

Indoor league football

koshka
post 2.Feb.2011, 04:13 PM
Post #1

Hi all

Our 5-a-side team needs some new players that we can call on when the regulars are away. Given that most of us are ex-pats (or have kids) this is becoming more regular. Games last 30 minutes, cost 50kr and take place in the sports hall by Brommaplan on Sunday evenings. We could do with a couple of players this weekend if anyone is available at short notice. Just to give you an idea of standard we're between roughly 25-40, could be fitter and would dearly love to win a game at some point. Our players have come from all over the place over the past 3 years UK, Ireland, India, Norway, Italy, Demark, Sweden. We play in the Korpen mens league.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Koshka
Go to the top of the page
+
koshka
post 3.Feb.2011, 12:20 PM
Post #2

Just giving this a bump.
+
anaskamleh
post 24.Nov.2012, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Hello mate,
I understand this is an old post but a long-lasting habit, I am looking for a 5 a side game/team to play, please send me an email on anaskamleh@hotmail.com if you have something for me,
Cheers,
Anas
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com