• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Where to buy in Uppsala?

Rose nail and Indian spices and groceries

nyag
post 15.May.2011, 10:08 AM
Post #1

I want to know where one can buy Indian spices, condaments, and groceries in Uppsala. I know there is a shop in Stockholm near Varby Gard but where can one find a shop in Uppsala?

And I really want to know where to buy s rose nail ( nail on which you make roses or other flowers using frosting for cakes)..

If you guys have any clue please let me know...

Thank you soo much!
Go to the top of the page
+
Opalnera
post 15.May.2011, 06:02 PM
Post #2

The best stuff I have seen is at ICA at Kvarnen (near Vaksalatorg). They have the stronger Sherwoods products but it is by no means good. You could try the Asian grocery stores (there is also one at Vaksalatorg), if they don't have it perhaps they could get it.

I have no idea about the cake stuff, are you referring to fondant or marzipan or something?
+
SaraMx
post 15.May.2011, 07:22 PM
Post #3

Do you mean a rose nozzle like this?

http://www.kitchendresser.net/ekmps/shops/...16mm-4098-p.jpg
+
nyag
post 15.May.2011, 09:10 PM
Post #4

No, I am not looking for a nozzle I am looking for a Rose nail, its a mini rotatable stand to make icing flowers on...
+
SaraMx
post 16.May.2011, 03:01 AM
Post #5

If you don't find it in Uppsala you can always buy it online and have it sent home to you.
17kr is not expensive at all and I think there is no shipping cost.

http://imaginativeicing.co.uk/store/Metal-...-Nail-Flat.html
+
nyag
post 16.May.2011, 07:44 AM
Post #6

Thank you, the website is very helpful, I found loads of other stuff as well!
+
linavi390
post 6.Sep.2011, 10:01 AM
Post #7

Can buy a home
+
unt9
post 6.Sep.2011, 11:48 AM
Post #8

Inside Sivia Torg, its a cross the street in front of UKK main entrance.
+
gshail
post 7.Jan.2014, 11:41 AM
Post #9

EKirana.nl is a recently emerged Online India grocery store, operating from The Netherlands, and delivering in 11 Eu countries including Sweden. Over and above providing very high quality, authentic Indian ingredients and extensive assortment, EKirana ensures an excellent customer service and offers a long term relation of trust and transparency. Testimonial section on www.ekirana.nl reveals the joy of many satisfied customers.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description