• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

American Friends In Malmö?

Looking for Friends

Gianna00
post 20.Jun.2011, 12:55 PM
Post #1

I am a 24 yr old who just moved to Malmö from the US in April and was wondering if there are any other Americans in Malmö who would like American friends as well? I have many Swedish friends and have met a handful of Americans... Where are all you Americans hiding?! haha!
Go to the top of the page
+
Sunshine73
post 20.Jun.2011, 05:35 PM
Post #2

I have sent you a PM about americans in Malmo

Sunshine wink.gif
+
Gianna00
post 22.Jun.2011, 01:27 PM
Post #3

Thank you for the info =)
+
joestandup
post 28.Jun.2011, 11:23 AM
Post #4

check out meetup.com and search for malmö internationals.
same thing on internations.org they also have a group. lots of expats, and americans,

should be some at the english comedy show the saturday july 2, 8pm is showtime, östra förstadsgatan 24, american restaurant called southern kitchen, show costs 70 sek, call 040 939759 to book a table,

joe
+
Stonygrad
post 10.Jan.2013, 03:59 PM
Post #5

Hey everyone,

Im one of the organizers of NightView.se - a new nightlife group being created in Malmö.

If anyone is between the ages of 21-35, this is a social group for young professionals interested in meeting others to go out in town and attend private parties being organized at special locations in Malmö. It's free to join the group!

Events are being organized once a month and you can check out the website by visiting: www.nightview.se
+
plantiebee
post 10.Oct.2013, 01:03 PM
Post #6

Hi Gianna, I tried sending you a message but Im not sure it came through!
My names Christina and I am also a 1987 baby, originally from the US living in Skurup which is just outside of Malmö smile.gif
If youre still looking for a friend abroad feel free to write to me! I hope you have been enjoying Sweden!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN