• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Knackers in Stockholm

Warning to Lock up and steer clear

Beavis
post 21.Jul.2011, 07:15 PM
Post #1

Just a warning that a large contingent of knackers have arrived from the UK via Germany. The are currently in Rotebro building tarmac roads (as some complete idiot is paying them to and obviously didnt look into it)
The call themselved "Irish" but they are nothing of the sort. The last town they thayed in Germany they destroyed completed and almost all of them were arrested. They are currently occupying a football pitch and dumping rubbish there as they do, the local police have been a few times but dont realise quite what they are dealing with.
Just a warning if you live in the area to make sure everything is locked up securly, they will steal ANYTHING
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 21.Jul.2011, 07:24 PM
Post #2

Could they be the dreaded "Tinkers" of Irish song and verse? rolleyes.gif
+
Beavis
post 21.Jul.2011, 07:30 PM
Post #3

Same monsters different name smile.gif
They are not Irish though, UK born and (in)bred. Brad Pitt does a good impression of them in Snatch.
+
byke
post 21.Jul.2011, 07:47 PM
Post #4

How can you tell a Pikey has just had sex?
Clean finger.    

But on a serious note, what key can open any lock? ... A pikey
+
Essjay
post 21.Jul.2011, 08:20 PM
Post #5

We used to get them in Bournemouth ,total losers ,nasty bunch of people , did what they wanted with no respect and then moved on .
The police and county officials were totally in awe of them , terrified and frankly useless .
Lawbreakers on video , cameras , cctv but judges and magistrates just wet their pants !
Gypsies... maybe , maybe not but these people just caused more and more people to dislike them ..more like mafiosa with expensive caravans and other vehicles .
They could quite simply band together and buy sites for travelling but just feel they have the right to go where they want !
Now they are seeking new areas , simple action , sugar in the tanks !!!!! laugh.gif
+
Beavis
post 21.Jul.2011, 08:33 PM
Post #6

I like your thinking wit the sugar, but they are a dangerous lot, in most countries the police wont touch them, so Id be a bit afraid to get up that close and personal! They did manage to boot them out of Germany recently, the riot police and cleared them out and it worked well, its the only success Ive heard against them to date
+
byke
post 21.Jul.2011, 09:04 PM
Post #7

If they are working, does that mean they got personal numbers?
+
Beavis
post 21.Jul.2011, 09:07 PM
Post #8

Cash in hand..knackers never pay taxes
+
post 21.Jul.2011, 09:52 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Beavis @ 21.Jul.2011, 08:15 PM) *
They are currently occupying a football pitch and dumping rubbish there as they do, the local police have been a few times but dont realise quite what they are dealing with.

do you know where?
+
Essjay
post 21.Jul.2011, 10:11 PM
Post #10

If any of you can watch BBC live tonight there is a program called the big gypsy eviction , looks interesting and has opinions from all sides as the clock is ticking for the massive eviction which if it takes place looks like turning really nasty !!
+
BillyB
post 21.Jul.2011, 11:28 PM
Post #11

Had the Irish travelers come to visit the town i lived in many years ago.
They would steal the steam off a turd.

best survival tips:

If they offer to sell you pegs or lucky heather always buy some. It will save you the cost of replacing all the windows they will come back and smash if you dont...
+
PBR_Streetgang
post 21.Jul.2011, 11:49 PM
Post #12

Robbers and Liars, everyone of them; kids are doomed from the start and the women are subjugated.

Happily, the leading males usually come to a sticky end due to feuds/infighting.
+
Rick Methven
post 22.Jul.2011, 06:49 AM
Post #13

The Kommun here employed some to patch the roads here last summer when the locals were on holiday. bikes and garden furniture went missing and the work they did had to be done again. I had one knock on the door and offer me cheap asphalt for my driveway.
+
Nemesis
post 22.Jul.2011, 12:24 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Beavis @ 21.Jul.2011, 08:15 PM) *
Just a warning that a large contingent of knackers have arrived from the UK via Germany. The are currently in Rotebro building tarmac roads (as some complete idiot is paying t ... (show full quote)

Hi Beavis,

Last year there was a few gypsies over from Limerick staying in the kommune I live in. There was no problems. I spoke to a few of them when they recognised my accent. They were over to get a break as they had been battling in a feud for the last few years in Limerick and other parts of Ireland. They moved on about six months ago. Seemed like a decent enough bunch.

There are another bunch that are occassionally around Malmö, who when around there are break ins, robberies, etc. They travel back and forward between Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark and Sweden regularly. The Swedish and Danish police avoid them. They are a mixture of Newry, Drogheda, Dundalk, Derry, Coleraine, Athlone and Birmingham knackers.

If I have got my wires straight, the bunch you are referring to are made up of knackers from Tallaght, Derry, Limerick, Cork and Cardiff. They are ranging all over from Södertalje, Västeräs and the Greater Stockholm region. They are definately calling themselves Irish and have clashed heavily with the local Roma community, on several occassions. The local Roma community avoid them.

The whole crew from the Bottom of Southway, start of Letterkenny Road in Derry, are definately in that area for the last six months at least. They are a travelling criminal community which the police in Sweden and local hard men in minority groups will definately avoid getting into any form of conflict with, for there own safety. The recent drop in crime in the North West of Ireland is due to them being in Sweden. It should be interesting to see how the Swedish police react, if they start there old business of stealing bulk goods, metal from roofs, railway lines and overhead power cables for scrap.

I know some of the settled Roma locally from work and socially and they are scared out of there minds of the Knackers from Ireland. Even Roma from the Balkans are frightened out of there brains of them.

The problem in country towns of Sweden, is that an outside door on an apartment block is easily enough forced open and internal doors that open outwards can be cut of the hinges with an angle grinder in less than a minute, by anyone who knows what they are doing. There are even plugs in the stairwells, so a petrol version is not required.

Someone breaking in through a window and stealing a television is not what these people do. They break into the electronics store, steal all the electronics, metal on the roof, fittings, furniture and on some occassions the security system, if it is a sellable brand name. The lack of hardened buildings and weak security systems in Sweden combined with a police force that is worse than useless, will eventually be noticed by the knackers and then all hell will break loose. Sweden is like an open buffet to them, which they still have to really notice.

I expect to read in the papers of JCBs, cars, lorries, tractors, bulk goods, railway lines, overhead power cables, metal on roofs, trailers, military equipment, road laying equipment, industrial equipment, mobile phone masts, etc, going for a walk, once they are finished with their contracts.

The only police I have ever known to handle them properly are Gardai and RUC. All others appear to be intimidated by them. The Gardai are best for dealing with them.

There is no point reporting them to the Swedish police as they will probably think you are racist. That will be the situation until the first clash between them and Swedish police, which will most likely result in them either killing a police officer or leaving them in intensive care for a very long time. They will not be used to dealing with a police force as weak as the Swedish police. Then the Swedish police will realise they are not dealing with a branch of the Roma.

Of course commentators on here will disagree with what I have written as they have never had to deal with the carnage caused when a Knacker along with about 200 of his friends has used a heavy industrial bulldozer to get into a works compound, so as to steal JCBs, fuel lorries, cement mixer lorries, earthmovers, cranes, dumper trucks, satellite uplink equipment, computers, lathes, milling machines, bed grinders, metal and other equipment, as well as destroying everything they can not steal by burning it, mangling it, or other means of destruction.

When they target pensioners in Ireland they take the lead on the roofs, copper water pipes and oil burners.

What they can't steal, they destroy.

Be under no illusions, these people are not Roma.

Most of them are not born in Ireland. Most are born in the area between London, Reading and Watford Gap.
+
Nemesis
post 22.Jul.2011, 12:30 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (byke @ 21.Jul.2011, 10:04 PM) *
If they are working, does that mean they got personal numbers?

Byke. Brilliant one:)

I nearly wet myself laughing at the thought of a Knacker paying tax.

The entire concept of taxation is completely alien to Knackers. Just say the word tax in front of one of them and you will realise by the look you get, that it is a subject never to be discussed:)
+

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN