• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

People in Karlstad, English speakers

Because I just moved here

Antitinkerbell
post 16.Sep.2011, 08:25 AM
Post #1

Hey All!

I moved here in July 2011 to Karlstad and My Fiancé is from this area so he already has a lot of friends.

Im looking to find more people like myself who are new to the area and is english speaking like myself to make it easier. So SFE, who ever is looking to learn Swedish and havent yet signed up would be nice to have someone to start with that you know outside of the class. My guy has been calling the place that does the learning however they are waiting for a group of people who would be interested in it first before they can start taking people in. So I.E. Im waiting! lol!

Im an Irish lass from Dublin, 25. I.E. Im only a young one!

So slap me back a reply!
Go to the top of the page
+
rkl
post 18.Oct.2011, 09:35 PM
Post #2

Hey smile.gif You should check out our group for English speaking people in Karlstad. http://www.facebook.com/groups/105385536171469/
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options