• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Looking for a good dating website in Sweden

Dating website

Unjamytat
post 29.Oct.2011, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Hey everybody, I have been here in Sweden for a couple of months now as a profesional, and I have had not really to much time to go out on bars and so on. I was wondering if there is some kind of website that is intend for forigners who live here in Sweden to come in touch? Not a nasty website please only serious websites that respect private information.
Best regards.
Go to the top of the page
+
dilkush
post 29.Oct.2011, 07:17 PM
Post #2

If you would have googled it.There would be 4 or 5 websites which will come up.
Personally,I think it would be waste of money for non swedes.Instead try for meetup.com.
+
eagaldor
post 30.Oct.2011, 03:28 PM
Post #3

Hi toscany
What happened to your original post advertising this?
+
Mib
post 3.Apr.2012, 06:38 PM
Post #4

Match.com is often advertised on TV here in Sweden. i don't think it's targeted at any particular group. It seems like it's international as I think I remember seeing them advertise in the UK as well.

As someone else suggested...meetup.com or internations etc might be another avenue to meet like minded people. The usual joining an interest group ie. Running, theatre etc. Good luck!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.Apr.2012, 11:04 PM
Post #5

Do you have OKCupid.com available? It's supposed to be worldwide and is not bad, I use it and am not really too put off by it.

As we all know it's the face to face meeting that will determine the worth of the matching process.

Good hunting! laugh.gif laugh.gif
laugh.gif
+
jan.petras
post 4.Apr.2012, 12:35 AM
Post #6

A really good and popular one is HappyPancake.com but you need to talk Swedish for it and they have a rather harsh selection process.
+
topnewsites
post 12.May.2012, 08:54 PM
Post #7

Try 1EuropeDating.eu at http://1europedating.eu
+
HannahSwain
post 9.Aug.2012, 07:53 AM
Post #8

I can also suggest okcupid.com - free, well set up and interesting people!
+

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com