• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Mijailo Mijailovic Hearing 'Voices' When He Murdered Lindh

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 3.Aug.2006, 08:43 PM
Post #1

I find it baffling that the above evidence was not explored further when the self-confessed killer of the former Foreign Minister Anna Lindh never claimed that he had never heard them before or since, especially when he attacked a fellow prisoner in Sundsvall while undergoing further treatment in September 2005.

For more on how an unsuspecting victim can be programmed by ELF waves, 'voices', to unconsciously do what his nearby programmer demands, see this link:

http://www.usenet.com/newsgroups/talk.envi...t/msg06621.html

And remember that the investigation of the death of another troublemaker of the New World Project of the neocons - who had been killed the previous July, WMD inspector Dr.David Kelly - had just gone into recess, the Hutton Inquiry concluding that he had committed suicide.

Is this serial killing in action, or isn't it? More soon.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Brave New World*
post 3.Aug.2006, 09:03 PM
Post #2

Trow

Mihajilo is a liar. He knew very well why he had chosen to kill Ana Lind. Probably because he supported NATO attack on Serbia which is his homeland. And after he was arrested he knew that his only chance was to play a person with a mental disorder and on that way end in the mental hospital instead of prison. And immediately after police caught him he gave up his Swedish citizenship and still he hope to be deported to Serbia where he will be proclaimed a hero by the Serbian nationalists.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 3.Aug.2006, 09:14 PM
Post #3

BNW, I assume you mean that she, Anna Lindh, supported the NATO bombing of Serbia.

Obviously, Mijailovic contradicted himself - lied, if you like - but what about the 'voices' and the timing of the murder?

Looks to me that the adjournment of the Hutton Inquiry cleared the decks for another neocon conspiracy, and Mijailo was jerked around by voices to steal a weapon at the Pub, directed to NK to be in position to kill the FM if she appeared, and then directed by more voices to do so when she did.

There is evidence that it was just another Mossad kidon.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 4.Aug.2006, 09:49 AM
Post #4

For the background of what the Mossad apparently put together in Stockholm on September 10,2003 - where the mind-manipulation abilities of Uri Geller from Stanford's SRI were put to operational use by its ruthless Director General Meir Dagan - see these links:

http://www.uri-geller.com/books/magician-o...c/chapter12.htm

http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/Mossad/Dagan-profiled.html
+
*Move*
post 4.Aug.2006, 09:57 AM
Post #5

Is this X-files swedish version??? laugh.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 4.Aug.2006, 10:03 AM
Post #6

The link about the vicious Dagan should have a _ after his name, not a -.
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 4.Aug.2006, 10:31 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Move)
Is this X-files swedish version??? laugh.gif
Its called the Trowbridge Files *cue spooky music*

And in most of them I am the bad guy [img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb184.gif[/img]
+
Swedeofile
post 4.Aug.2006, 10:33 AM
Post #8

Trow if you were born 50 years earlier you would have worked for Joe McCarthy and Robert Kennedy! You see a conspiricy under every bed! The guys a murderer, and a liar. Leave it at that!
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 4.Aug.2006, 10:52 AM
Post #9

Swedeofile, I was born far longer than 50 years ago, being almost 77 now.

At the time when McCarthy was going wild,and the Kennedys were working to gain power, I was against them. I didn't even vote for JFK when he ran against Tricky Dick in 1960, as I considered them both unscrupulous ego-maniacs.

I don't see conspiracies under of even in most beds. But when I see one, I write about it, like the ones in Sweden which got rid of Palme and Lindh.

I assume that the guy you are referring to is Meir Dagan - a vile terrorist who said before the Mossad apparently assassinated Lindh that he would hunt down any supporter of whom he considered to be terrorists despite any diplomatic niceties. Lindh put herself on his death list, it seems, by condemning targeted killings of suspected terrorists by both Washington and Tel Aviv.

In sum, I have got gotten started.

You and Jason should stop acting as if you are somehow important persons who ridiculous ideas about most matters should be taken seriously. You are just apologists for every outrage which comes along.
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 4.Aug.2006, 01:14 PM
Post #10

I know that Trow has "got gotten started"...and thinking of that, I am reminded of a line in Dogma - "The one who speaks...and will...at great length...whether you want him to or not"...I am forced to remind certain individuals that on the opinion scale - all opinions should be treated fairly...even if they are wingnut and baseless or even percieved as a "red herring"

Seriously though...anyone who is daft enough to be jerked around by "voices" should be medicated...
+
Rebajas
post 4.Aug.2006, 01:28 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford)
You and Jason should stop acting as if you are somehow important persons who ridiculous ideas about most matters should be taken seriously.

The irony of it...
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 4.Aug.2006, 07:39 PM
Post #12

It's all only ironic,Rebajas, provided that we all are on the same playing field, and involved in the same game.

Unfortunately, that is not the case. I continue to complain about the real world - its unnecessary wars, dirty assassinations, corrupt political regimes all over, filthy politicians,etc.,nauseam, while Jason et al. can only attack me personally.

I just wish that their ad hominem attacks made any difference in the real world. My efforts, by any standard, are worth more.
+
Swedeofile
post 5.Aug.2006, 01:35 PM
Post #13

Trow,
I do apoligise for the personal attack! It was not the right thing to do.
In some ways you bring it on to yourself! If you could stop using ridiculous sourses for what is ofetn extreme theories about everything under the sun. Stop being downwright rude to people who disagree with you, and perhaps consistantly attempt to appear as the worlds expert on every subjuct imaginable. It would probably not happen so often. At 77 you surely must understand that people are going to react to what comes over as a rant!

Anyway thats my apology and theory for you accept or reject it at your own digression!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply