• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
34 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »    Reply to this topic

Are Swedish girls "off limits" for foreigners?

Why is this thread still here??

mexican boy 2012
post 10.Dec.2012, 09:56 PM
Post #346

DJMarko:

I dont wanna write here anymore, but just a few lines for you. Women are not some kind of dogs who can smell fear or lack of self confidence as you say. They just dont like ugly, loser guys. If some fat ugly dude with pimples comes to a girl in the club she is gonna turn him down, even if he has a great ago. In spanish we say something like " a monkey remains a monkey, even if is wearing a silk dress"

When i was in Poland i was exactly the same loser with lack of self confidence like now. And the girls there didt smell anything about it . Actually i started dating one in the first week i was there. So your theory is wrong. Its all about being in the right place. Period.
Go to the top of the page
+
mexican boy 2012
post 10.Dec.2012, 10:13 PM
Post #347

Mib : of course is more and more normal to see black men in the UK with white women. Black people have a long history in England and the US because they were slaves for centuries. Many blacks are born there and their family has been there for generations. Same in France.

I think that black got a better status than black haired guys. Because people here associate this to moslems. And i think many europeans dont like moslems or are afraid of them. Its their problem. I dont care. I just wonder why do everybody with dark hair has to be a moslem. Im from Mexico! What do i have to do with this? Its just crazy. Do you like being confused with americans just because u are white? Generalization is one of the most stupid and dangerous acts of humand beings.
+
Coolrunnings
post 10.Dec.2012, 10:41 PM
Post #348

Why the hell are you wasting time here to prove that unattractive german women are racists when you can be out and getting some action? tongue.gif
+
jostein
post 10.Dec.2012, 11:37 PM
Post #349

"Are Swedish girls "off limits" for foreigners?"
The question is an oxymoron. When a girl mates with a colonist she is no longer swedish.
+
Mib
post 10.Dec.2012, 11:42 PM
Post #350

QUOTE (mexican boy 2012 @ 10.Dec.2012, 10:13 PM) *
Mib : of course is more and more normal to see black men in the UK with white women. Black people have a long history in England and the US because they were slaves for centur ... (show full quote)

We all make assumptions rightly or wrongly...I've made numerous assumptions ie. asking a guy with an American sounding accent where in the US he was from and got a scowl saying he was from toronto...the same with Australians etc. When I first came to Sweden, my frustrations would get the better of me and I would assume thta I was being discriminated in some way, when in fact it's just down to bad customer skills and lazy people most of the time.

Whatever assumptions people have about you, it is your duty to challenge that in a positive way, because I doubt they will. I find it hard to believe that someone would think you're Muslim just because you have dark hair smile.gif Even then...so what if you're a Muslim? Moderate Muslims are seen as serious, well behaved, family orientated and religious, which for some is not attractive if you have lived with Western values. However, if you're a Muslim who wants to attract a non-Muslim Swedish woman, then you have to challenge yourself to find a way that fits it with your values while openig the door for someone to get to know you. So...for a start bars and clubs are not necessarily a good place for most people. The typical workplace, sports clubs, charity organisation, music fa clubs.. meetups for ex pats etc are a more I would say normal enviornment to meet people and get to know the real person, rather than in a drunken, loud music environment...probably why online dating has become so popular, so you can filter out the people who don't fit in with your values/desires.

In my own experience in the past, I just challenged myself..got out of my comfort zone...tried new ways of meeting people and tried to be myself and ignoring the BS and negativity that is around whenever you try to improve yourself. Had I not done that, I would never have met my partner (guaranteed), never have moved to Sweden and experienced a new culture etc etc. I may still have been living in the UK with partners that never met my needs and their needs through the lack of effort. It really is amazing how much you can change if you really want it and work hard to achieve it whether it's work, love, fitness...whatever it might be. Try it...you'll besurprised, but expect it to take time...don't expect instant results and don't get disappointed when it doesn't work...because eventually it will. Nothing is ever really smooth.

Good luck!
+
djmarko
post 11.Dec.2012, 10:16 AM
Post #351

QUOTE (mexican boy 2012 @ 10.Dec.2012, 10:56 PM) *
DJMarko:I dont wanna write here anymore, but just a few lines for you. Women are not some kind of dogs who can smell fear or lack of self confidence as you say. They just dont ... (show full quote)

If one is fat and ugly, they will struggle for girls in their home country unless they are rich, if a girl looks after herself, goes to gym regularly, she will hardly be attracted to a man who is clearly overweight, maybe in poland girls dont seem to mind if a guy has extra few pounds, i see that as agood trait anyway because these guys could have an interesting personality which the girl in question might actually like, a country like Sweden where there is a fitness culture and healthy standards of living, one will be at a disadvantage if they overweight irrespective of skin colour, one will clearly struggle, like i insist, if you have a good personality, out going, have social skills, a good laugh, one is unlikely to struggle to attract the opposite sex, this has been proven for years!! leave Racism out this, its preference these days!!!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Dec.2012, 04:47 AM
Post #352

So why not have a new "ism" to use, the old racism is so played out by idiots that it is useless.

Why not create something new?

Culturism...those that look alike but are different by...whatever pleases you!

I could never date a Manchester??? (you have two teams to choose from) girl/guy because you know how those people are...familiar, yes?

Jesus! Those people eat snails!

Sacre Blue! They can't cook!

Ach? They can't march to a drum!

Obeseism...He's too fat, but OK, he got the money!

She's too fat, but she got the...???...yeah, universal acceptance! laugh.gif

Invent and call it what is comfortable to you...we just can't get along!

We ain't supposed to...king of the hill is what life is about.

So, good for the Swedish girls that stay true to their culture and men...Swedish men can't "score" in a lot of places because they are too "white bread" for the native bitches...OMG did I say native, or was it bitches that was not politically correct?

Any way if Swedish women don't like you...STFU...losers, and go home!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Dec.2012, 04:50 AM
Post #353

So why not have a new "ism" to use, the old racism is so played out by idiots that it is useless.

Why not create something new?

Culturism...those that look alike but are different by...whatever pleases you!

I could never date a Manchester??? (you have two teams to choose from) girl/guy because you know how those people are...familiar, yes?

Jesus! Those people eat snails!

Sacre Blue! They can't cook!

Ach? They can't march to a drum!

Obeseism...He's too fat, but OK, he got the money!

She's too fat, but she got the...???...yeah, universal acceptance! laugh.gif

Invent and call it what is comfortable to you...we just can't get along!

We ain't supposed to...king of the hill is what life is about.

So, good for the Swedish girls that stay true to their culture and men...Swedish men can't "score" in a lot of places because they are too "white bread" for the native bitches...OMG did I say native, or was it bitches that was not politically correct?

Any way if Swedish women don't like you...STFU...losers, and go home!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Dec.2012, 04:51 AM
Post #354

Damn...How did I double that?
+
Mackan2017
post 12.Dec.2012, 03:24 PM
Post #355

A pure, unashamed wind-up, but quite a good one at that. You certainly had some of the punters on here fooled.

Keep up the good work.
+
byke
post 12.Dec.2012, 06:45 PM
Post #356

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 12.Dec.2012, 04:50 AM) *
So why not have a new "ism" to use, the old racism is so played out by idiots that it is useless.Why not create something new?Culturism...those that look alike but a ... (show full quote)

Mockism?
Feltchism?
Jizzism?
+
Rick Methven
post 12.Dec.2012, 06:56 PM
Post #357

My vote would go to "Jack-ism"

Like the mother watching the boys brigade marching, and said, " Look! everybody is out of step except our Jack"
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Dec.2012, 10:55 PM
Post #358

And then there is Bykeism.

Imagine a future poster saying bad things about Swedes...and then being called out for practicing...are you ready?

Bykeism!

That so fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
+
byke
post 13.Dec.2012, 01:46 AM
Post #359

I suppose given the posts made by Gamla Hälsingebock, I should take that as a compliment.
As I would much rather be a person who speaks up, regardless of the identity of the wrong doing.

Than a individual who turns an eye to anything wrong, or is too cowardice to even have the balls to talk about such groups as the Taliban - for any wrong doing.

I couldn't have been more right when I added the ism to feltcher.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Dec.2012, 04:39 AM
Post #360

In case you may have forgotten...the Taliban think they are right...it just depends on whether you like to fly kites...or not! laugh.gif
+

34 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN