• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Best SFI school in HELSINGBORG?

Studying Swedish

pattaravish
post 2.Jul.2012, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Hej!

Pls anyone If you could tell me which is best school for SFI in Helsingborg? I just moved here and will start my SFI in August and will be begin in Level C.

They have gave me a paper to choose the school that I want but I honestly have no idea which one is the good...
( I've been told that I can't change school in until I finish with my SFI... and That would be something like 600 hours to go... So all I want is just to be in a nice classroom environment... you know with classmates, teachers and all...

Below are the list of school

- Eductus
-Folksniversitetet
- Komvux Karnan
- Lernia
- Merit
- N.K. Data Center
- Competens

Any idea?

Tack sa mycket!

Pattaravish
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 3.Jul.2012, 09:47 AM
Post #2

I don't know about Helsingbirg specifically but in general Folkuniversitet has a very good reputation for beginner level Swedish - many people take their classes privately and pay 1000s of kronors to do so
+
pattaravish
post 3.Jul.2012, 02:59 PM
Post #3

Thank you Puffin. I was at Folkuniversitet today and It was nice I had a nice chat the staff there will visit others places tmr and see what's like.
+
holly89
post 6.Aug.2012, 01:29 PM
Post #4

Hello!

I am in the same situation as you and I have to choose one school out of the same selection of schools. I am just wondering which one you chose in the end and how you are finding it so far?

Thank you!

Holly
+
holly89
post 6.Aug.2012, 01:31 PM
Post #5

Oh forgot to add I cannot go to the Folkuniversitetet as they do not do evening classes, so this one is not an option!
+
Shanky14
post 10.Aug.2012, 09:43 AM
Post #6

I am also in the same situation. I am thinking of going for folkuniversitet or nk datacenter. Any thoughts? I am starting at the sfi 3 level and I need to learn fast. I am a nurse and I cannot license here until I reach a level b2. Any idea on the school that will offer me the fastest most immersion-like education? My options are the same at the others.

Tack!
+
holly89
post 10.Aug.2012, 02:37 PM
Post #7

I decided to go for Komvux Karnan after some advice from people who work in the area of aiding people learn Swedish. I have heard good reviews of NK Datacentre from one person who attended SFI there. But I asked 3 people independently and they said Komvux Karnan so ultimately I selected that one. I have yet to start but as soon as I do I will let you know how it is but I think you will have already selected one!

Good Luck!
+
amitro926
post 10.Aug.2012, 04:06 PM
Post #8

I include noticed ed amazing reviews of NK Datacentre through participant individual of which went to SFI there. But I questioned 3 population themselves and also they mentioned Komvux Karnan very is actually I particular you know that. I have however for you to attempt however as soon as I complete I allowed you to realize just how it is but I believe there are currently a few someone!
+
petterxyz
post 2.Aug.2013, 11:18 PM
Post #9

Hey! My name's Piotr and I'm 23 years old and I'm polish. I'm new in Helsingborg and i wanna meet new people here because i don't know nobody now. My mail petterxyz@hotmail.com smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se