• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Need someone to forward a package

Trying to buy something in Sweden

boyohboy
post 2.Oct.2012, 05:09 PM
Post #1

I would like to buy a pair of pants from GANT. They only ship within Sweden. Could someone on this board have GANT ship the pants to them (after I pay for them over the phone of course), and then you could send them to me.

I will pay $50 for your help, as well as cover the shipping charge. I am based in new york.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 2.Oct.2012, 05:10 PM
Post #2

will this package look like a kilo bag of flour when it arrives? wink.gif
+
canuk
post 2.Oct.2012, 05:21 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (boyohboy @ 2.Oct.2012, 04:09 PM) *
I would like to buy a pair of pants from GANT. They only ship within Sweden. Could someone on this board have GANT ship the pants to them (after I pay for them over the phone ... (show full quote)

i can help you out, PM me...
+
humblelove001
post 2.Oct.2012, 08:52 PM
Post #4

Ok,deal. PM me
+
PDX
post 2.Oct.2012, 09:26 PM
Post #5

I have contacted the original poster, and so far this is clear:

The package contents will be one (1) pair of GANT jeans, impregnated with one (1) kilogram of white flour for preservation purposes. The remuneration will be $50 (50 ZWD, Zimbabwe Dollars = 0.01 SEK).

~~~PDX~~~
+
PDX
post 2.Oct.2012, 09:43 PM
Post #6

Does anyone know how are Zimbabwe dollars transferred "over the phone" by the way?

~~~PDX~~~
+
John.Smith
post 3.Oct.2012, 11:29 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (BrendanL @ 3.Oct.2012, 12:08 PM) *
HiI was on my way to ask if anyone knew someone working at Husqvarna in Jönköping when I saw this post. OP/boyohboy, you might be interested in www.mapofneeds.com for these ... (show full quote)

$7.95!!!! Holy Moly... Think I will stick to Craigslist!!

You'd be better off to have free 'needs' posting and then have on-site advertising and make your revenue that way mate... You wont get many customers with your current model.
+
John.Smith
post 3.Oct.2012, 11:53 AM
Post #8

What the hell happened there?? Was that guy banned or something?? All his posts are deleted??
+
PDX
post 3.Oct.2012, 11:57 AM
Post #9

http://www.thelocal.se/terms.php?terms=Discuss

rolleyes.gif

~~~PDX~~~
+
John.Smith
post 3.Oct.2012, 12:05 PM
Post #10

"involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior consent such as advertising, contests, barter, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes;"

Yeah spotted that but I was all geared up to slate his shitty website. I was out for a bit of bloodsports with the spammer sad.gif
+
Yinyuhong
post 19.Jan.2014, 02:52 PM
Post #11

Need the similar help,could someone help me,please PM me,thanks.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se