• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Best Kung-Fu center in Gothenburg

Maybe with discounts for students

Nesh_
post 3.Oct.2012, 11:41 AM
Post #1

Hello,

I am simply looking for training in Kung-Fu in Goteborg.
I would like to know which is the best place, preferably with discounts for students, for this purpose. I have googled but to me they all look similarly, as far as I can tell, the only way to judge them is by the layout of their website. tongue.gif

Thanks in advance.

N.
Go to the top of the page
+
Kibiri
post 3.Oct.2012, 12:40 PM
Post #2

Any martial arts or similar place, you should attend one session at least as an observer, before enrolling. Sometimes they even let you participate without paying.
+
Nesh_
post 3.Oct.2012, 12:50 PM
Post #3

Yeah, I know. But I am looking for a center where to do that.
I have sent an email to the hunggar center, let's see. They allow 3 lessons for free.
+
jockelinde
post 6.Jan.2013, 05:28 PM
Post #4

I highly recommend Shaolin Si Wushu Guan Göteborg (Shaolin Si Wushu Guan Göteborg). Excellent instructors, and the option of training Gong Fu (kung fu), Tai Ji and/or San Da. Training starts again on the 14th of January, and it is possible to get one free lesson.

The web site is entirely in Swedish, but there is a short information leaflet in English here: http://www.shaolin.se/files/engInfoA5single.pdf
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options