• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Help Needed Please

Consider it a favor for Egyptian fellow

maarooo
post 6.Nov.2012, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Hello All ,

i'm doing my senior year right now , studying Digital Media Engineering
i'm from Egypt and i wanted to have the chance of doing Internship in winter in any IT Company related to Web developing , Mobile Apps , Software Engineering , Advertising , whatever related to technology

i have a huge experience in many fields related to Programming , Developing , Design

so please Sweden i need your help in finding an internship i'm not asking for much i want it to be for only 1 month,
also i don't really care how much i will get paid or where it will be in Sweden as it will benefit my career

PS: i don't speak Swedish , but i'm fluent in English , German , (Arabic ofc ) biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Waiting for replies smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
daamose
post 7.Nov.2012, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Hey man! Unfortunately thats not my Field but , ill keep an ear and eye out for ya ! Good luck ! Whered you study in Egypt by the way ?
+
maarooo
post 8.Nov.2012, 02:34 PM
Post #3

Thanks man for concern , i really appreciate it and i hope i can hear any replies ,
i studied in The German University in Cairo
+
maemae-
post 8.Nov.2012, 02:37 PM
Post #4

Hey! Try this website http://www.swedenintouch.se/Forum/ , if you can't find anything yet I will ask some people as well. Good luck! :-)
+
maarooo
post 9.Nov.2012, 08:47 PM
Post #5

Thanks for the help smile.gif
i will look something up there , and if you got anything just tell me
Thanks a lot people , thats why i love Sweden smile.gif
+
Mahmoud.Suleiman
post 12.Nov.2012, 09:53 AM
Post #6

Hej Ezzayak?
I regretfully can't help you but just wanted to say good luck from another Egyptian fellow smile.gif
+
maarooo
post 12.Nov.2012, 10:19 AM
Post #7

Thanks Man ,
its okay im still trying anyway , cause i really need this smile.gif
hope you are enjoying your stay in such beautiful country
Egyptian Fellow
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options