• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Car body shop / rim repair in Malmö

Rims are scratched and need to be repainted

christophb
post 13.Nov.2012, 06:19 PM
Post #1

Hey,

Something really stupid has just happened to me: I severely scatched my car's front rim.
Now I'm looking for a company that can fix this damage.

Do you have experience with getting a paint repair/job in Malmö? Any address you can recommend?
Would be perfect if it's a decent "wheel doctor", of course!

Also, what's the price levels for this kind of work in Sweden? Is it very expensive (compared to Germany)?

Thanks for your help, really appreciated!
Christoph
Go to the top of the page
+
John.Smith
post 14.Nov.2012, 08:42 AM
Post #2

If it is 'severely' damaged then cheaper to bite the bullet and just buy a new one.

http://www.gulex.se/sve/f%C3%A4lgreparation/1.htm

Check out the last of the 3 listings on the link above. They are based in Malmö. No idea who they are or how good they are...

You can also try searching on Google for 'fälgreparation' and see what you get.
+
christophb
post 30.Nov.2012, 10:40 PM
Post #3

Hej,

sorry for taking so long to answer.
Thanks a lot for your post, it really helped me - it's sometimes funny how you don't get the right keyword for Google because you're biased from the way this is usually called in other countries.

In the end, I went to SRM Fälgrenovering on Industriegatan 20E. They seem to have done a very good job. 1200 SEKs unfortunately, but as I said, it was quite severe...

Best regards
Christoph
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options