• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

You guys suck somtimes

Yes yes yes

lastinline15
post 17.Nov.2012, 04:04 AM
Post #1

For such a great country.. you guys are dicks about getting your coats at the end of the night. You might watch a lot of American tv, but learn this... It's called manners...try it sometime ass holes. You might learn something about being civil people... drunk tards. Sorry this out of anger and you can make fun of how my English sucks, but I would not push a women out of the way to get my coat first. I love Sweden, but like a parent, I am pretty bumed how you acted. You should be ashamed and treat women and men in line with respect. This is something you sould admit is an issue and fix it. There are 400 gards and not one keeps order while you get coats
Go to the top of the page
+
chazza
post 17.Nov.2012, 04:45 AM
Post #2

Well I'm up early so I guess I'll be the first one to ask exactly who you are addressing with your "you guys". It sure sounds like a rant aimed at swedish people is it not ?

How many swedes do you think read this english language expat message board exactly ?

As for your whinge about manners - calling people dicks ass holes is a great way to show your own wacko.gif .

Just makes you come across as an angry hybrid - (half idiot half moron)
+
whoye
post 17.Nov.2012, 05:39 AM
Post #3

you sound drunk dude. the only way to pour out the frustration, anger that have caused by some people on the line in some club is to pour it out on them. there is no point getting pissed now; next time if anything bothers you, don't be a pussyy just tell people what you think and how they should behave
+
AW1
post 17.Nov.2012, 09:03 AM
Post #4

Step away from the beer can...
+
byke
post 17.Nov.2012, 09:24 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (chazza @ 17.Nov.2012, 04:45 AM) *
How many swedes do you think read this english language expat message board exactly ?

I would say more Swedes read this board than you give them credit for.
+
Puffin
post 17.Nov.2012, 11:32 AM
Post #6

So you come on a site for English speakers to abuse Swedes?

The worst thing that you have found in Sweden is that it can be a bit of a scrum at the coat check?? You have expectations that a crowd of drunks acts with perfect manners and politeness? You have oviously lived a sheltered life and never tried to get on a bus in Hull city centre on Saturday night

I hope everything will feell better when you have sobered up and had a couple of coffees with an aspirin
+
Flutterbye
post 17.Nov.2012, 12:51 PM
Post #7

Obviously the brain is scrambled due to wacky baccy unsure.gif
Attached Image
+
Rima1985
post 17.Nov.2012, 01:32 PM
Post #8

The clown of the day.
+
whoye
post 17.Nov.2012, 01:45 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (byke @ 17.Nov.2012, 09:24 AM) *
I would say more Swedes read this board than you give them credit for.

oh really? and how do you know that?
+
Hisingen
post 17.Nov.2012, 02:02 PM
Post #10

At a guess, if his attitude were to be the same in a queue as it is on here, someone would surely take a poke at him, and wouldn't it be well deserved? Shouldn't look too deeply into the glass. cool.gif
+
Migga
post 18.Nov.2012, 12:19 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (lastinline15 @ 17.Nov.2012, 03:04 AM) *
For such a great country.. you guys are dicks about getting your coats at the end of the night. You might watch a lot of American tv, but learn this... It's called manners ... (show full quote)

Let me guess, you went out to a nightclub or a student nation and saw this while in the line to the closet? Let me tell you that Swedes don`t make it a habit to push women around in the closet line. It`s nothing deep roted in their culture, dna or nature. Sure it happens that some drunk do it from time to time but it`s hardly unique to Sweden.

If it`s someone who has bad manners it`s you who goes online and blames a whole countries people by the drunken actions of some swede looking jerk.

You are right that people, Swedes or not, shouldn`t push women around and being drunk isn`t an excuse. And it should be fixed. But to say that Swedes are dicks and ass holes based on some drunk is hardly right. And it won`t fix the issue.
+
Julmust
post 18.Nov.2012, 01:25 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (whoye @ 17.Nov.2012, 12:45 PM) *
oh really? and how do you know that?

I'm Swedish.
+
whoye
post 18.Nov.2012, 01:40 PM
Post #13

ok so you are also a "byke". but that doesn't necessarily makes a statement of "more swedes than you think" true. since you are just a one person. am i wrong?
+
AW1
post 18.Nov.2012, 02:35 PM
Post #14

byke is Swedish? Since when?
+
byke
post 18.Nov.2012, 02:36 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (whoye @ 18.Nov.2012, 01:40 PM) *
ok so you are also a "byke". but that doesn't necessarily makes a statement of "more swedes than you think" true. since you are just a one person. am i wrong?

Yes you are wrong.I only have 1 username, and don't and have never had any other username on this site.
So the person who claims they are Swedish, could easily be so.
+

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se