• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Knife Sharpening Uppsala

Where in Uppsala can I get my knife sharpened?

kayjay3
post 22.Nov.2012, 10:08 AM
Post #1

I've got a good chef's knife that has gotten a bit dull and needs a good quality knife sharpening in Uppsala. Does anyone know of a place I can get this done? Also, we forgot to bring our honing rod - anyone know where we can buy a relatively affordable one?
Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
nickachu
post 22.Nov.2012, 01:27 PM
Post #2

Not very helpful but in Umea we had a place that did it for 50:- a knife I think. Cervera you could probably get a honing rod, I paid 350 I think for mine(from the shop in umea). Was an alrite Zwiling one. Maybe ask at cervera if they have one there if they know, if not maybe ask at a restaurant, they'll know where to get them done!
+
Case officer
post 22.Nov.2012, 06:37 PM
Post #3

Hallins Allservice, Uppsala:

http://hem.fyristorg.com/hallin.allservice/knivslipning.htm
+
kayjay3
post 28.Nov.2012, 08:41 AM
Post #4

Great, thank you both for your help!
+
lejerm
post 19.Jan.2013, 10:48 PM
Post #5

Hi,

Where is this shop in Umea that you speak of?

Thanks
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com