• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Attention all you foreigners

I just farted....

Tordy
post 2.Dec.2012, 07:15 AM
Post #1

When you are in Sweden, you live by my rules. This is my house and you have no right to complain since you are not Swedish and never will be. You are a guest in my house. Remember you place.
Go to the top of the page
+
Hamsterdam
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:09 AM
Post #2

An early post for Sunday. I presume you didn't go out last night, no friends being the obvious denominator.

Why not hold a Glögg party for losers?
+
johnjohn
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:39 AM
Post #3

Even losers have too much self respect to party with Turdy.
+
jostein
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:49 AM
Post #4

So? Why is it so important to you to be something you are not? Dont you feel any pride in your own heritage?
+
Flutterbye
post 2.Dec.2012, 11:38 AM
Post #5

And a very Merry Christmas to you.
Attached Image
+
hackie
post 2.Dec.2012, 12:15 PM
Post #6

I know your problem. It is the dark winter syndrome that has affected your brain.
+
Hede
post 2.Dec.2012, 12:48 PM
Post #7

He is right , after living in Sweden sens I was little and moving to England later and now back to Sweden .I have seen many ppl that have been treated like that and I know its different in UK because they had foreigners longer then the Swedes , you can see the Swedes attacking him quickly calling him fake instead of open their eyes and see the real world , the white ppl will never understand and wil never care , no one said all the Swedes are racist which they not but they are many ! specially when you search for a job even if you got a proper education you have to learn their culture you have to act like them.
+
Seamus Sean
post 2.Dec.2012, 01:36 PM
Post #8

Hey leave Turdy alone, he has a point, all of us immigrants must become more like our hosts, I for one have been toning down my manners and have been trying hard not to say hello to people I may meet while out and about, infact I have recently enrolled on a "Socialy retarded course".

Hopefully within a few months you won´t be able to tell me apart from a native, I´ll get hammered on a Saturday night and talk with everyone I meet, making loads of new "best friends" then on Sunday when sober I shall simply ignore the same folk when I run into them in the local supermarket.

I am not sure if the course covers behavouir at bus stops, train staions, airports infact anywhere a machine isn`t available to dispence a piece of paper with a number on that I will stand and wait for said number to be diplayed in red over head before taking my place like a normal chap , without this little machine I feel I may have to brush up on pushing and shoving and que jumping in general, I am sure there must be a course out there that covers it because I have encountered many experts during my time here.

I have also recently taking to writting wee notes of complaint and leaving them, unsigned of course, for my neigbhours, in the washing room, on the stairwell and many in the carpark, gone are the days of having a quite word and sorting out matters with a smile and a few understanding words, much better the unsigned note way, well, when in Rome and all that?

I am trying hard to find things to report my neighbours to our landlord about but I am unlucky enough to live beside people that don`t have loud music playing or partying after 22:00 hours, but fingers crossed somebody may get carried away in the coming weeks and bingo I´ll be sorted. Knocking on a door and speaking face to face to somebody is so old country.

So all going well I will be just like Turdy and those Swedes who can see a little of themselves in my writting above...those of you Swedes who can see I am speaking tounge in cheek you just may have to go for a refresher course,...Turds has the time and venue details!

Ho-Ho-Ho!!!!!
+
Coolrunnings
post 2.Dec.2012, 03:31 PM
Post #9

But now we're in the EU, so we follow EU rules. Not your rules tongue.gif
+
Hisingen
post 2.Dec.2012, 06:21 PM
Post #10

By that I presume you mean the EUSSR ? ? ? ? cool.gif
+
cogito
post 2.Dec.2012, 08:41 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Seamus Sean @ 2.Dec.2012, 01:36 PM) *
... all of us immigrants must become more like our hosts, I for one have been toning down my manners and have been trying hard not to say hello to people I may meet while out ... (show full quote)

You forgot how hard it is to learn how to plow into others on the streets and in the shops without an "excuse me, with your permission, I am sorry, It was my fault..."
+
Coolrunnings
post 2.Dec.2012, 08:45 PM
Post #12

But how can I respect the rules when swedes don't follow them anyway... smile.gif
+
Svenny
post 2.Dec.2012, 08:50 PM
Post #13

Sweden is a multicultural society and it should help other cultures foster within Sweden. If the muslims want more mosques, then Sweden must bulid more mosques to make them feel welcomed.

The Swedes have given up their right for their culture to be the dominant one of Sweden by becoming multicultural.
+
johnjohn
post 2.Dec.2012, 09:09 PM
Post #14

Happy to do my part for multiculturalism.
+
Hisingen
post 4.Dec.2012, 11:43 AM
Post #15

Attached Image "All self-loathing trolls must be exterminated."
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com