• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Hire a Sander in Stockholm

Can't figure out the Swedish word

jackityjack
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:13 PM
Post #1

Hi

I want to hire a floor sander for a few days and google translate tells me the Swedish word for sander = 'sander'.

I'm thinking this is not correct.

Anyone got better suggestions?

Also tips on where to hire one? Or if you want to loan one to me in Stockholm for a few days?

Tack!
Go to the top of the page
+
Willy
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:17 PM
Post #2

Golvslipmaskin?
+
Case officer
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:53 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (jackityjack @ 2.Dec.2012, 10:13 PM) *
Also tips on where to hire one? Or if you want to loan one to me in Stockholm for a few days?

Check the Cramo web site for "Slipmaskin". Cramo has several branches in the Stockholm area:

http://www.cramo.se
+
Robert Rotabaga
post 15.Dec.2012, 01:35 PM
Post #4

Correct golvslipmaskin, and what you wanted was not an sander it was an floor sander, you get ninehoundered thousanders hits on that, learn to google learn to live. wink.gif Not neccesarily CRAMO a local "färgaffär" ie paint shop may have.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com