• Sweden's news in English

app_header_v3
  Reply to this topic

Banks in Sweden that give you visa cards.

Have bad credit.

jonrice
post 6.Dec.2012, 06:30 PM
Post #1

Hi any know the rules regarding getting a visa card SEB will not help with one due to having some credit problems the problem seems to be you can use a visa card to pay for parking or some off line things as they say guess that includes petrol pumps.

So is there a way to get a Visa card or some pre paid visa card will be fine as long as it's accepted in Sweden or should I try another bank.

The main reason I want one is to pay for parking there must be some way of getting one it's a real hassle using my crap mastrocard.

Any advise much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page
+
PDX
post 6.Dec.2012, 06:54 PM
Post #2

You can get a pre-paid credit card from any Pressbyrån kiosk. You can charge up to 1500 SEK on it.

~~~PDX~~~
+
jonrice
post 6.Dec.2012, 07:00 PM
Post #3

OK thanks I did read about that but wasn't sure it would work everywhere. I will give it a go.

Cheers.
+
johnjohn
post 6.Dec.2012, 07:16 PM
Post #4

Every bank I know gives you a Visa or MasterCard to access your money not a credit card. Try any other bank.
+
jonrice
post 6.Dec.2012, 07:37 PM
Post #5

Yer it's odd because they where happy to give me one 2 years ago but seem to of changed there minds or I went to Nordia and they give me one don't remember seems a little crazy.

I sure don't want a credit card just a card with visa on it, the damm hassle I had one time in England trying to use my crappy mastrocard was a nightmare.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: