• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Banks in Sweden that give you visa cards.

Have bad credit.

jonrice
post 6.Dec.2012, 06:30 PM
Post #1

Hi any know the rules regarding getting a visa card SEB will not help with one due to having some credit problems the problem seems to be you can use a visa card to pay for parking or some off line things as they say guess that includes petrol pumps.

So is there a way to get a Visa card or some pre paid visa card will be fine as long as it's accepted in Sweden or should I try another bank.

The main reason I want one is to pay for parking there must be some way of getting one it's a real hassle using my crap mastrocard.

Any advise much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page
+
PDX
post 6.Dec.2012, 06:54 PM
Post #2

You can get a pre-paid credit card from any Pressbyrån kiosk. You can charge up to 1500 SEK on it.

~~~PDX~~~
+
jonrice
post 6.Dec.2012, 07:00 PM
Post #3

OK thanks I did read about that but wasn't sure it would work everywhere. I will give it a go.

Cheers.
+
johnjohn
post 6.Dec.2012, 07:16 PM
Post #4

Every bank I know gives you a Visa or MasterCard to access your money not a credit card. Try any other bank.
+
jonrice
post 6.Dec.2012, 07:37 PM
Post #5

Yer it's odd because they where happy to give me one 2 years ago but seem to of changed there minds or I went to Nordia and they give me one don't remember seems a little crazy.

I sure don't want a credit card just a card with visa on it, the damm hassle I had one time in England trying to use my crappy mastrocard was a nightmare.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com