• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Software Development: Salary Range?

Salary & Taxes?

Learner2011
post 15.Dec.2012, 07:39 AM
Post #1

Hi Forum,

I would appreciate if you could give me a hint about the salary range (In-house - Not a contractor) for a Senior .NET Architect/Developer (Over 6 years of experience) in Stockholm city?

I mean, How much salary should I ask for when I discuss with the HR manager? and how much should expect?

What about the taxes, How much percentage will it be? I am trying to calculate the take-home pay.

Thanks Forum !
Go to the top of the page
+
Mo
post 15.Dec.2012, 08:07 AM
Post #2

http://lonebarometern.idg.se/loner/sok
+
Kegzmc
post 15.Dec.2012, 08:27 AM
Post #3

If your planning on making A lot of money as a .net programmer your in the wrong country.

Based on your experience you should get 42 to 48k net pay a month.

Tax is rough here. You speak Swedish I presume?
+
Learner2011
post 15.Dec.2012, 10:30 AM
Post #4

@Mo
Thanks for the link, It was useful.

@Kegzmc
Thanks for your input, You stated: "you should get 42 to 48k net pay a month"... So, that means the HR may offer me around 60k as a gross salary (before taxes)/month ?
+
hatim
post 15.Dec.2012, 06:25 PM
Post #5

48k after tax salary means that the employer has to pay you 80000 SEK /month (gross salary).

Overall the employer pays 105 000 sek. Which is 15000 US dollars. (and over a million SEK in a year)

You can check here http://www.ekonomifakta.se/sv/Fakta/Skatte...a-ut-din-skatt/

I think the salaries are not that high in Sweden any where. Otherwise you would not find all the really smart ones going to London or SanFran.
+
Localer
post 16.Dec.2012, 10:50 AM
Post #6

38,000 to 42,000 gross i guess.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se