• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Kindle Swedish (text) books

Help required please

manstonclive
post 27.Dec.2012, 02:40 PM
Post #1

Hi All,
Bought my Swedish girlfriend a Kindle for Xmas but am finding it difficult to find any Swedish text books (novels) for her to read. Are they only available in English?
If anyone out there knows where to get Swedish books downloaded I would be grateful for an update. Thx.
Go to the top of the page
+
Johno
post 27.Dec.2012, 03:24 PM
Post #2

Try Googling "e-böcker"
+
Kitale
post 28.Dec.2012, 05:12 PM
Post #3

Download an app called Calibre to your computer. It converts ebooks of various formats to the Kindle MOBI format. You can even borrow ebooks from the library and have Calibre make them readable on the Kindle.
+
manstonclive
post 31.Dec.2012, 02:31 PM
Post #4

Thanks for the help.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options