• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Paying at the Folktandvarden

Dentist help

Xul
post 27.Dec.2012, 08:56 PM
Post #1

Hello everyone and thanks for any info regarding my question!!

I have a sore tooth that I want to fix asap, however, since I am a student and my job is covering only the living expenses and rent, does anyone know if it's possible to get your tooth/teeth fixed at Folktandvarden and pay by invoice, namely not immediately, but in a week or so?

Thanks a lot for the help!!
Go to the top of the page
+
Yorkshireman
post 27.Dec.2012, 09:18 PM
Post #2

You need to ring and ask the dentist in question, in many cases they do but maybe the payment terms used to be 10 days, which isn't too much different from paying cash!
+
Xul
post 27.Dec.2012, 09:27 PM
Post #3

Thanks a lot for the info!! I will go tomorrow and ask them about the terms!!
+
Xul
post 27.Dec.2012, 10:15 PM
Post #4

Oh, and just to ask, is there any all night dentist I might go, if it comes to that in the future - I saw that in St: Eriks hospital has an acute dentist, but don't know if it's all night?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com