• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Right wing radicalism in Sweden.

An interesting article.

byke
post 7.Jan.2013, 11:14 PM
Post #1

Read this today, and thought I would share.
An interesting perspective regarding the changing perceptions of Sweden.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Politics-...130107-410.html
Go to the top of the page
+
jvtx3232
post 7.Jan.2013, 11:32 PM
Post #2

In point of fact militant anti-Sweden left-wing radicals and militant anti-Sweden left-wing radical ideology/dogma have ruled Sweden's parliament, and controlled most of the country's major media outlets, for decades.

If the pendulum is beginning to self-correct and swing back the other way just a little tiny bit, then that's a very good, healthy development for Sweden. Sweden needs more of it!
+
StephenR
post 8.Jan.2013, 02:36 PM
Post #3

You're a funny guy.
+
jvtx3232
post 10.Jan.2013, 05:39 AM
Post #4

Who me? I am being totally and completely serious.
+
entry
post 10.Jan.2013, 09:31 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (StephenR @ 8.Jan.2013, 02:36 PM) *
You're a funny guy.

QUOTE (jvtx3232 @ 10.Jan.2013, 05:39 AM) *
Who me? I am being totally and completely serious.

There was nothing funny in the OP. Just for a quick example we here in Sweden know the state supplemented Newspapers, Expressen, GT, Dagens Nyheter, etc and even The Local.se use Expo as a primary news sources in articles regarding issues that are dealing with groups that are not completely entrenched in leftist dogma.

Expo founder Tobias Hübinette, states with the full support of Expo staff and the Swedish Leftist establishment “To feel and even think that the white race is inferior in every conceivable way is natural with regards to its history and current actions. Let the Western countries of the white race perish in blood and suffering. Long live the multicultural, racially mixed and classless ecological society! Long live anarchy!”

So we know who the media and political elite here in Sweden follow.

You can laugh all you want 'StephenR', I however do not find the dominance the Leftists have in Sweden to be amusing at all.
+
oddsock
post 17.Jan.2013, 08:09 PM
Post #6

What, the Social Democraterna, left-wing? They are totally in bed with big business.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Jan.2013, 10:16 PM
Post #7

I love the title of this post...right wing radicalism!

Damn that sounds horrible...what thoughts does that conjure up in your mind? Are they scary?

Would the effect of this post be lessened by changing the title to "left wing radicalism'?

Is that a bit less abrasive?

Is radicalism in the mind of "the beholder"...or what?

Aren't radicals the true believers of some idealism?

Or if you don't like a persons approach to an issue you call them names?

One man's patriot is another's terrorist...yes?
+
oddsock
post 18.Jan.2013, 01:01 PM
Post #8

Well, I consider Swedish mainstream media to be centre-right and conservative, just like the mainstream media in most other countries. Others consider Swedish media to be controlled by radical left-wing loons.

It's all totally subjective and depends on your perspective.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com