• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Broadband and TV

A few queries

Somebody
post 7.Jan.2013, 11:15 PM
Post #1

If I order the broadband and TV, say from ComHem, would the supply me with all
the required cables as well or this is something I have to buy extra?

What is fibre broadband?
Does it cover all the houses which have Comhem coverage?
Go to the top of the page
+
wondering
post 8.Jan.2013, 12:06 AM
Post #2

For Telia I can say that you will need to rent or buy their router for setting up your wireless network for internet. Or if you have your own router you can use that . And if you are saying cables then no you will not be provided that. They will provide you with a 1 m or maybe a little longer than that. Maybe if you are lucky you will get one more. But you gotta buy the rest ! tongue.gif

The cheapest cable I could find was in Webhallen but check elsewhere.

Regarding TV we have the box from Telia in our home and it was there when we bought it. As you are renting (?) it should also be in your home or ask Comhem for it. They should give it to you but may insist that you return it before leaving or that you buy it.

The fiber connection is when Comhem has carried a Fiber connection to your home. Normally this is done for a whole neighborhood or for a BRF. The best thing is to check with your landlord or BRF or you can ask Comhem and they should be able to tell you if they have a fiber to your home.
+
Somebody
post 8.Jan.2013, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Thanks smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com