• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Asking about the sambo

Sambo quastion

lost in process
post 9.Jan.2013, 01:19 AM
Post #1

i want ask you about is changing my name when i was assyl is that problem when i apply to move to my girl friend ... today my girl friend had the interview in sweden and the case officer asked her why did he change his name when comes first time to sweden and now he use his reall name is that problem
Go to the top of the page
+
NyDag
post 9.Jan.2013, 02:11 AM
Post #2

Uhhhhh ... What? Punctuation ftw.
+
lost in process
post 9.Jan.2013, 03:04 AM
Post #3

what the fuck you doing untill now dident i say to you drink ur milk and go to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
+
Yorkshireman
post 9.Jan.2013, 09:39 AM
Post #4

It was most likely a question to your partner to find out the real relationship between the 2 of you, how well she knows you. Just like if they ask how many siblings do you have etc...
+
lost in process
post 10.Jan.2013, 01:37 AM
Post #5

Thanks alot yorkshireman . i just wanna say that we show them over 21 item showing our seruois relationship plus register togther in skatt and living togther and bla bla etc ... i hope everyone here waiting get postive and viset sweden
thanks again yorkshireman
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com