• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Processing of Sambo Visa.

Having trouble getting through migrationsverket.

Titay
post 11.Jan.2013, 11:55 AM
Post #1

Hey! I've been calling the migrationsverket since yesterday and I couldn't get through their costumer service.

Anyway, here are my questions for them and I was/still hoping that some of you could help me.

I'm married with my Swede partner in my home country and we haven't registering our marriage here in Sweden. I have asked the Skatteverket yesterday on how many weeks would it take to register a marriage here in Sweden and they said it's 3-5 weeks. I also want to apply for residence visa (Sambo Visa).

My concerns are: We want to apply our marriage here in Sweden and I want to apply for a Sambo Visa. Can I apply for Sambo Visa while there's another application on process in Skatteverket?
Go to the top of the page
+
axiom
post 11.Jan.2013, 05:58 PM
Post #2

I would go ahead and apply, by the time they process your application all should be done at skatteverket, besides you can always just send in a copy of the marriage certificate. Doesn't sound too complicated to me.
+
Titay
post 12.Jan.2013, 11:00 AM
Post #3

Thanks! :-)
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se