• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

YOU are a Slave

And I am INSANE

MetalforLife
post 12.Jan.2013, 08:30 AM
Post #1

If you analyze reality you will realize that you have been brainwashed and conditioned your whole life with media, religion, education, movies etc. You then realize that a small group of people own and control everything and put their vision of reality on you, what is trendy, what to think, what to wear, how the future will be(in movies).

The new world order is here. We already know that the leaders of the world dont care for human life or the individual, they are power hungry and want to control our lives, with that conclusion its easy to see where we are heading.. to a total slave world and we can see that it is happening step by step slowly.

The war on terror is a ridiculous war since there is no real enemy and the only way to win this war is to know where EVERYONE is 24/7 since you cant do anything without them knowing it, this means you have no privacy or freedom, so in reality its the war on the INDIVIDUAL..

We can see this conditioning by movies and news where they condition us to be in fear of attacks all the time and how they need to control and big brother us more and more.

the leaders of the world are in secret cults and in the end they will enslave us to the point where we are all living like the people in nazi germany camps. They have done it before and will again. This is very soon.

Their symbolism the allseeing eye is everywhere, movies, games, music, tv channel logos, commercials etc, even on the back of the 1 dollar bill.

EVERYONE watch "invisible empire" documentary and wake up to reality, you are a slave and you dont even know it, orwells 1984 is here.
Go to the top of the page
+
johnjohn
post 12.Jan.2013, 09:46 AM
Post #2

My conical tin foil hat protects me from all evil.
+
MetalforLife
post 12.Jan.2013, 09:51 AM
Post #3

Evidence of a brainwashed sheep with the intelligence of a rock. You cant even look into the evidence and whats happening around the world and can only say stupid silly things like your comment.

Shows you are as smart as a turtle.

Einstein "Dismissal of a theory without research into the evidence is the height of ignorance"

Simply put you are an idiot
+
akibobrob
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:21 AM
Post #4

What's Swedish for 'complete tool'?
+
MetalforLife
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:25 AM
Post #5

Are you also an idiot with the intelligence of a rock or do you want to discuss this like an adult?
+
Boar
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:25 AM
Post #6

Each country has its own rules. There are many people in this world who has their own philosophy. Saying is easy. What is actually freedom according to you? Without a leader nothing works. Even lions live in prides. Most animals live in prides. The ones who don't live in prides simply become extinct.
Foolish philosophy is easy. To put in practice is not easy.

For ex: Why don't you simply remove your clothes and live like animals? I have no objection if you live freely as long as you grow your hair like a bear and even general public would not have any objection. But, safest is if you choose to live on isolated places like on the poles. Antarctica for example. My friend, because if you live in this countries there is no forest in Europe. Europeans killed all animals. For, example Africa is OK as it has lot of forest. But, still can be a conflict with tourists. As, they come in jeeps and watch you and think strange creature is living. Best is Antarctica. Not sure about Greenland.

Without leader there won't be law and order. You will write comments, but none have access as no one cares anyone. That is not going to work now. It's too far we have already come. You are talking about stone age. Maybe bill Gates shouldn't have invented windows 94 or 95.

People like you just scare off everyone. Of course for power the politicians do anything. What do you want people to do? Follow you? You want to be leader for all.

If you preach you also need to practice. Not just preaching.

Idiots like you just sit and say some nonsense which doesn't work in practice.
Idiots like you say world will end in 2012.
Idiots like you should go and live in isolated places and live peacefully for yourself (clothes in public places and without clothes in forests).
Idiots like you have access to a computer which is not required at all.

Now, I ask you my idiot friend. What do you do for your life to get rid of them? I just want to know your future plan. Explain to all:
+
johnjohn
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:30 AM
Post #7

@OP My magic hat has converted your rude remarks into roses, puppy dogs, frankincense and myrrh.
+
MetalforLife
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:31 AM
Post #8

Sure there should be order but there is a LIMIT on how much they can control us and how free we are and they are pushing it day by day until it will be like nazi germany.

Have you RESEARCHED the new world order? its 100% fact and will enslave us all. What i can do about it? just to spread the information, thats all.

Watch this before you make foolish comments again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E
+
MetalforLife
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:31 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (johnjohn @ 12.Jan.2013, 09:30 AM) *
My magic hat has converted your rude remarks into roses, puppy dogs, frankincense and myrrh.

you should be embarrassed, you are so fucking stupid its sad.
+
Boar
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:40 AM
Post #10

There are millions of Youtube clips. There are many fools around the world. All are free and have their own stupid philosophy. I mean none cares anyone.

Do you mean to say you will bring some Youtube clips and put them in front of general public and ask them to watch?

There are always believers but none will follow.

Fools like you keep gathering whole day Youtube clips and ask people to watch them. Life is not enough to watch all of them.

I tell you my friend, go to the forest and live there peacefully. I am sad and worried that you are suffering in this world. Yeah, you can leave immediately because you don't need anything to pack. Infact you can just walk or run away from where you are now.
+
MetalforLife
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:44 AM
Post #11

Another stupid response, it doesnt MATTER that its on youtube, its the INFORMATION that is important not where its put. If you have a brain and can process the information and see if it makes sense then you would understand that video.

So you think just because something is on tv its more credible? only a retard thinks so. Youtube if anything is free and not CONTROLLED like the mainstream media, that way information that they dont want you to know can be seen there.

You havent even watched the video and you make stupid comments, you are clueless and brainwashed. Too bad you will spend you life in nazi germany type camp in the future and you deserve it for being so fucking stupid.

The information in that video is FACT and 100% logical.
+
chazza
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:47 AM
Post #12

You are a very angry man metal. scary angry. I hope youj don't have a gun as you sound like a crazy person.
+
Migga
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:49 AM
Post #13

You`d have more sucess with your discussion if you didn`t call everyone else an idiot just because they are poking fun at you or don`t agree.
+
Boar
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:50 AM
Post #14

I want to spend in that Nazi type camp. Yes.
I did not say I am not a stupid. I am already brain washed and stupid. You better fuk off with your foolish philosophy. I have no time to see the foolish video. There are many idiots like you around.
+
MetalforLife
post 12.Jan.2013, 10:52 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (chazza @ 12.Jan.2013, 09:47 AM) *
You are a very angry man metal. scary angry. I hope youj don't have a gun as you sound like a crazy person.

im not crazy, its the ignorant people who ridicule something they dont know anything about that are crazy.

QUOTE (Migga @ 12.Jan.2013, 09:49 AM) *
You`d have more sucess with your discussion if you didn`t call everyone else an idiot just because they are poking fun at you or don`t agree.

what can i do? these people are braindead.

QUOTE (Boar @ 12.Jan.2013, 09:50 AM) *
I want to spend in that Nazi type camp. Yes.I did not say I am not a stupid. I am already brain washed and stupid. You better fuk off with your foolish philosophy. I have no t ... (show full quote)

you are an idiot, thats a fact evidenced in the eistein quote, you dont even know what new world order is and you are ridiculing it. Shows you have the intelligence of a rock.
+

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN