• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Opening a new business

Advice needed!

Sun67
post 17.Jan.2013, 01:12 PM
Post #1

Hi everyone

We are planning to move back to Sweden this year (we have lived in the UK for the past 4 years - I am English and my partner is Swedish) and I am seriously considering starting my own business (small English bakery/confectionery shop). I know I have a lot of hard work and serious research ahead of me, but could anyone give me any pointers with regards to exporting British products? I am assuming that I will need to export them from the UK and that there aren't any wholesalers in Sweden than can provide British products? Does anyone have any experience or advice as to where to start looking? Again, I appreciate that I need to do a whole lot of research myself but it might help if I can be pointed in the right direction!

Many thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
chris001
post 17.Jan.2013, 01:40 PM
Post #2

Hi there is already a shop in Malmö city called English shop you should check it out , i am not sure if it exist in Stockholm as well.
cheers
Chris
+
Sun67
post 17.Jan.2013, 01:54 PM
Post #3

Hi Chris

Thanks for your response! biggrin.gif Yes, I am aware of the English Shop (and you are right, it is in Stockholm and also Göteborg), and have considered maybe a franchise with them (however, they are quite slow and not very forthcoming in offering information). I was wondering more about how I would go about ordering British products blink.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com