• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Baseball in Gothenburg

Join us play baseball

prhajen
post 4.Feb.2013, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Gothenburg Sharks/Göteborg Hajarna plays baseball in the Swedish Elitserien. Join us play Beeball (ages 3-7), in youth practice or one of our senior teams. We welcome new players in all ages, regardless if you want to pick up an earlier career or if it is your first time!

Contact us through http://gbgbaseboll.com.

The Elitserien starts in late April if you would like to watch us play. See our website for details.
Go to the top of the page
+
sugalumps
post 23.Mar.2013, 09:20 PM
Post #2

I am moving to the area in November and was hoping there'd be ex-pats that had a casual, fun league to play in, but I saw a softball team on the website. Is there really a women's softball team? I am slightly excited as I played competitive travel-league softball until I was 18 and have been playing (off and on) in a women's fast-pitch league as an adult. Is this an open league anyone can register for or do you have try-outs and draft players?

I was planning to bring my bat bag chock full of gear just in case, but if there's an opportunity to play, let me know, because my DeMarini Vendetta would love a workout.
+
prhajen
post 17.Apr.2013, 11:57 PM
Post #3

Hi and thanks for the reply!

You should drop a mail to info at gbgbaseboll.com and describe what you are looking for and what kind of previous experience you have and they will guide you and explain the differences between your current region and how it works here. I'm not to initiated with the softball team, except that they run it together with Skövde (a somewhat nearby city). You should ask to get in contact with Maria Jönsson by the mail above or by joining our facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/hajarnabaseboll) and I'll bet she will be more than willing to provide you with the information you need.

Thanks,

/Marcus
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se