• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Ireland vs Sweden

22/3 in Stockholm

oddsocks
post 9.Feb.2013, 06:23 PM
Post #1

Any one from Gothenburg heading up to see Ireland kick Sweden's ass in the soccer smile.gif ?
Go to the top of the page
+
oddsock
post 9.Feb.2013, 06:29 PM
Post #2

Who are you, and why have you stolen my name? You want me to register "Yorkshiremen"?

Ireland are shit and will lose heavily. Who cares, it will be fun anyway.
+
oddsocks
post 9.Feb.2013, 06:39 PM
Post #3

Haha, shit. First i thought you were some weirdo playing a prank and then i saw you were a member since 2008. No, i didnt steal your name. Just a coincidence. Chill out! I dont get your Yorkshiremen reference.
+
oddsock
post 9.Feb.2013, 07:10 PM
Post #4

Yeah sure, and you're Irish as well. I'd say you're the one playing the prank. Wes Hoolahan should start.
+
Yorkshireman
post 9.Feb.2013, 07:55 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (oddsock @ 9.Feb.2013, 06:29 PM) *
Who are you, and why have you stolen my name? You want me to register "Yorkshiremen"?. Ireland are shit and will lose heavily. Who cares, it will be fun anyway.

A little paranoid schizophrenia there biggrin.gif

As for Ireland losing ... don't be too sure, it depends how many goals Sweden can get into it's own net right at the start wink.gif
biggrin.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com