• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

A site like ebay in Stockholm

Like ebay

nick.kessels
post 10.Feb.2013, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Dear, Forum

I'm seaching for a website like ebay that is really active in Stockholm.

Can someone help me ?

Greetings,

Nick
Go to the top of the page
+
olaand
post 10.Feb.2013, 02:45 PM
Post #2

Hi nick, try www.tradera.se. Its a swedish auction site - nation wide though, not only stockholm. Owned by ebay these days
+
John.Smith
post 11.Feb.2013, 08:19 AM
Post #3

Tradera has very low traffic and volume. There is no 'bidding' site that is actively used in Sweden. Most folks sell stuff on Blocket and instead of bidding just wait until they get the price they want or negotiate.

I have purchased 3 times on Tradera in the past 6 months and have been very disappointed with the level of customer attention the sellers have. The last example was that the seller advertised the object with a delivery cost of 200kr with bussgods. I won the auction (the only one bidding smile.gif ) and then he refused to delivery unless I actually paid him 380kr frakt!
I complained to Tradera and they said that they can do nothing and that I must negotiate with the seller!!

Another time the delivery took 6 weeks from inside Sweden and it also arrived damaged with the seller refusing to take it back.

Buyer beware on Tradera!!
+
JulieLou40
post 11.Feb.2013, 09:36 AM
Post #4

My partner and I have used Tradera hundreds of times and have never had a significant problem, indeed we have bought and sold many things with ease. Think you've just been unlucky, John.
+
John.Smith
post 11.Feb.2013, 09:48 AM
Post #5

I must have been very unlucky! Will never use it again. My last experience where Tradera customer support effectively refused to assist me other than telling me to negotiate with the seller who lied on the auction is proof that they (Tradera) don't give a hoot. No wonder it attracts so little traffic.
+

Reply to this topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se